XL Bulls killing people

8 hours ago, bird said:

ive only ever see  2 in the flesh, cropped ears  , big  heavy things, got to 90- 100lb looked unfit , my big 1x gsd x grey Buck would piss over them for agility, speed , and  he got good jaw power and he near 10 year old. i really do think if wanted a macho type dog, but a fit/ healthy one i go for a proven 1x or 2nd 1x pit x grey , you get real good dogs there, and temp be lot better than them  xl type bull things. you right there bred for just money  nothing else. regards the kangals  my mate goes over turkey few times ayear  his wife was born there. he told me he seen them up in the mountains  loose guards the sheep and goats, he said there massive  fit dogs, that  live outside 24/7  , there ok with shepherd , but nobody else, he told me they be to dangerous for the UK,  a normal size man  got no chance against  them, even a big bloke would struggle , if they kicked off , and most other breeds of dogs be fecked with them . you better off with nice lurcher   i reckon . 

I had a lovely big white dog that i got from spain . He had a little anataolian shepherd in him im sure. He had the corkscrew tail and the double dew claws that can be a trait with them . His genetics are a mystery tho so could be anything really

I did however take a interest in anataloians and bought a few books and watched whatever i could online about them . One thing from 1 documentary i found fascinating was that of all humans on earth died out (covid anyone?) , in 100 years time there would still be anatolians in the mountains of Turkey protecting the sheep. They have a tendency to see anything other than their own breed as a threat and are hardwired over generations to protect the sheep 24/7 . They sort of look after themselves up on the mountains and also look after the sheep to the point of licking clean afterbirth when a lamb is born . I find them fascinating dogs and a serious glimpse into long times go by . Imaging the gentics and the bloodlines in those dogs have been selected through families for 100 + years 

20200829-105920.jpg

DSC_0140_zpsyjcan8fj.jpg

Screenshot_20220719-235419_Photos.jpg

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Like 7

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a lovely big white dog that i got from spain . He had a little anataolian shepherd in him im sure. He had the corkscrew tail and the double dew claws that can be a trait with them . His genetics

That's the thing especially pet owners not taking responsibility   I owned a decent terrier monty a bit hyper at times but generally well behaved  but he went for my grand daughter he was pts inside a

until then,the clowns will keep breeding the arse out of them and fools will still buy them....   seen some young mother pushing a pram with 2 little ones walking alongside a puppy Kangal

Posted Images

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

You threatens to phone plod on gnasher an don’t act all coy you pathetic child ?

Who said that katch gnash was it?when was this suppose to happen?gnash hasn't been on in a while has he?

A lot of xl bullies round our way due to a couple of people breeding them they’ve been shut down from breeding for one reason or another but the types of dick heads you see owning such dogs ain’t got a clue it’s a accident waiting to happen in most case’s it’s mostly people buying them as a family pet that have young kids by people who want a dog that looks really powerful an cool to show off but don’t do no training or exercise with them most are a liability on a lead. Got to let them crack on because you can’t tell them!……

1 hour ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Because you were slinking about on the thread last night as you usually do.

Waiting to type some shite as you usually do .

Why did you wait till this morn ? Because I mentioned your usual modus operandi ?

If I’m 10 short of a dozen you must be 11 lol now jog on ya thick fooker.

I was fishing, read the first page and then popped it in my pocket. Sorry I didn't give you the attention you so desperately crave.

19 hours ago, gnipper said:

Them big livestock guardian breeds aren't needed either over here, one got out locally and went biting people and it's only a matter of time before one of them kills someone. 

My mate got two Turkish mastiff types and even though they seem OK I don't see the need for them in UK but we could very that about most big types of dogs 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, poxon said:

A lot of xl bullies round our way due to a couple of people breeding them they’ve been shut down from breeding for one reason or another but the types of dick heads you see owning such dogs ain’t got a clue it’s a accident waiting to happen in most case’s it’s mostly people buying them as a family pet that have young kids by people who want a dog that looks really powerful an cool to show off but don’t do no training or exercise with them most are a liability on a lead. Got to let them crack on because you can’t tell them!……

The dickheads I see with them on the council estate I live on haven't got a brain cell between them. 

• Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I wonder how many lads on here got them to churn out pups ? but just don't say anything ? 

Bet there’s a couple mate. A lad I know an work with has just put on our works what’s app group his cousin has got a litter of 12 for sale £1300 a pup he said she’s had 3litters already so it’s about time he has one…..ffs dippy feckers everywhere 

• Like 3