XL Bulls killing people

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a lovely big white dog that i got from spain . He had a little anataolian shepherd in him im sure. He had the corkscrew tail and the double dew claws that can be a trait with them . His genetics

That's the thing especially pet owners not taking responsibility   I owned a decent terrier monty a bit hyper at times but generally well behaved  but he went for my grand daughter he was pts inside a

until then,the clowns will keep breeding the arse out of them and fools will still buy them....   seen some young mother pushing a pram with 2 little ones walking alongside a puppy Kangal

Posted Images

1 hour ago, dai dogs said:

Maybe it’s Only a matter of time before they go on the banned breed list 

until then,the clowns will keep breeding the arse out of them and fools will still buy them....

16 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Them big livestock guardian breeds aren't needed either over here, one got out locally and went biting people and it's only a matter of time before one of them kills someone. 

seen some young mother pushing a pram with 2 little ones walking alongside a puppy Kangal yesterday, middle of Cardiff town centre...I did think to myself...that's an accident waiting to happen.. these people been sold a dream by some f***ing Muppet,and are garenteed to be breeding pups when it has its first season ?

• Like 5

There's 2 brothers near me that were breeding the arse out of there bitches I think they have 3 or 4 each and a stud dog during lock down they couldn't breed quick enough knowing them 2 there will have been zero consideration given to the bitches or who got one .there under investigation with the tax man and council over not having a license now they bred that many 

Edited by Blackmag

i wouldnot say poisening any ones dog is the way to go,says a lot about any scum bag who would do that,they would be likely to call the police on you jmho.they will be registered something has to happen,i dont like them they are a bandogge of sorts but not a true bandogge that is only neopolitan x pit so no wonder they are biting people

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

until then,the clowns will keep breeding the arse out of them and fools will still buy them....

seen some young mother pushing a pram with 2 little ones walking alongside a puppy Kangal yesterday, middle of Cardiff town centre...I did think to myself...that's an accident waiting to happen.. these people been sold a dream by some f***ing Muppet,and are garenteed to be breeding pups when it has its first season ?

ive only ever see  2 in the flesh, cropped ears  , big  heavy things, got to 90- 100lb looked unfit , my big 1x gsd x grey Buck would piss over them for agility, speed , and  he got good jaw power and he near 10 year old. i really do think if wanted a macho type dog, but a fit/ healthy one i go for a proven 1x or 2nd 1x pit x grey , you get real good dogs there, and temp be lot better than them  xl type bull things. you right there bred for just money  nothing else. regards the kangals  my mate goes over turkey few times ayear  his wife was born there. he told me he seen them up in the mountains  loose guards the sheep and goats, he said there massive  fit dogs, that  live outside 24/7  , there ok with shepherd , but nobody else, he told me they be to dangerous for the UK,  a normal size man  got no chance against  them, even a big bloke would struggle , if they kicked off , and most other breeds of dogs be fecked with them . you better off with nice lurcher   i reckon . 

• Like 2

This happened  two streets away from where  I've just moved from seen the dogs in question  never  stopped  barking   there is a guy on next street he,s got 14 lurchers  walks em all at same time if you happen  to  be  out  at the  same  time  you don't stand a chance  they drag him to whatever  is across  road n kill  it he s the scourge off the village ,retarded  brother of that other  dick head Dave slight 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, wildman said:

This happened  two streets away from where  I've just moved from seen the dogs in question  never  stopped  barking   there is a guy on next street he,s got 14 lurchers  walks em all at same time if you happen  to  be  out  at the  same  time  you don't stand a chance  they drag him to whatever  is across  road n kill  it he s the scourge off the village ,retarded  brother of that other  dick head Dave slight 

Seen that on the local news , sad waste of a life , to much money in these bullies , ive been to afew of these  bullie meet ups and thought id turned up a snoop dog video shot 

A hell of alot of money involved to these dog attracting the wrong sort .... but ive also seen some very good dogs and kennels 

to me there needs to be some sort licencing coming in for breaders  

1 hour ago, steve66 said:

Seen that on the local news , sad waste of a life , to much money in these bullies , ive been to afew of these  bullie meet ups and thought id turned up a snoop dog video shot 

A hell of alot of money involved to these dog attracting the wrong sort .... but ive also seen some very good dogs and kennels 

to me there needs to be some sort licencing coming in for breaders  

All the Failed drug dealers,growers and all the lazy cnuts,never done a days honest graft in their life are peddling these dogs to any retard with the coin,they think by peddling these dogs they can clean their money?...same goes for the so called tidy ones...they sell to who ever got the coin...or put you on a repayment plan lol...f***ing rent a dog...cash cows,nothing else,breeding pups out of pups..? Instagram is full of them..

• Like 5

What exactly are the wrong sort of people these are getting attracted to ? 

has any lurcher or terrier owner ever stood back and had look what they are doing in the eyes of the public ? 

think a few lads here are a bit sour grapes about missing the frenchies / cockers/ bullies boat 

in reality , what’s the problem with a few more getting squeezed out ? 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

See that shows your true colours you absolutely coward of a man, why not kill the dog infront of owner, or go make owner sort his own problem, instead you wanna poison an animal that don’t know no better, where do you draw the line, biting, barking? Why not just phone the cops if you feel that strongly but to poison a dog is as low as it gets imho, little word of adviceC if I ever cross you, don’t ever think that’s acceptable cos of anybody poisoned my dogs I’d leave em in a bloody mess, an wouldn’t be a Fcuking sneak about it 

Won’t go into this to much… old lad was talking to my lass at work yesterday, he wasn’t on form.. then tells her what’s happened!

old pensioner on his tod, Mrs has passed, only got his little dog- starts showin signs of not being well, vet says get yourself to Middlesbrough to big vet place, he don’t drive so taxis both way from Whitby, they opens it up.. all its organs fcuked, pts on spot!

been poisons by neighbour more than likely!

w@nkers