ive broken the golden rule

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't speak a word about Daystate rifles as I`ve always steered clear of them since listening to the many bad reports on the various forums about them.                                    I can

Right lads let's put this to bed shall we  Right two lads turned up at the range all starie eyed with big grins on there faces  Took out two daystate bullpups out and placed them on the benc

ive bought a daystate air ranger in 177 cal,i had one years ago in 177 and loved it my mate was selling a mint full kit so i though what the hell the gun stacks pellet on pellet at 40 yards its had an

Posted Images

6 hours ago, j j m said:

well cant complain with the performance of this gun ,can agree daystate on the whole are crap my mate hardly used this gun

Like I said mate probably the last good  gun daystate made 

15 hours ago, villaman said:

Well know fact daystate are shit and I know that from my own experience , mates experience what you read on forums . It’s not just the guns but daystate as a company are shit 

???……well, it was working earlier……

64FECE97-449C-4608-8E7E-2B084422ADA5.jpeg

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, big napper said:

And as youv read here its not only me that says theyr not as crap as you say they are

One thing I'll promise you, with no fear of fiction.... Daystate are the worst air weapons manufacturer in the country. Their support is shocking, they're quality control is at no where near the price point of the Rifles... 

The guns have reasonable barrels and we'll designed mechanical actions, the electronic triggers however are on version 8 or 9... Now imagine you were the poor b*****d that bought version 2? None of that electronic trigger? It won't have been warranty it's was basically a defective product from the get go. 

Daystate have taken people's money to develop a product, rather than develop a product and them taken peoples money. 

My RFD is remis about selling me Daystate because when I move a grand or more on an air weapon I demand perfection, and they know that the Daystate sold to me will go back.... And they also know that Daystate WILL quibble over the warranty. 

They also have such a backlog of Daystate repairs and warranty claims its shocking. 

The members of this forum will tell ya mate... We all know why Daystate are shit. Its mainly the company's attitude toy their customers which sucks the big one. 

I'd like a regal, nice stock, the guns growing on me. But I learn from the experience of others... If that Regal was a dud... Id be stuffed... Thats why this place has that attitude towards Daystate. Cos they've fallen short of the mark so many times. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JakeFury said:

One thing I'll promise you, with no fear of fiction.... Daystate are the worst air weapons manufacturer in the country. Their support is shocking, they're quality control is at no where near the price point of the Rifles... 

The guns have reasonable barrels and we'll designed mechanical actions, the electronic triggers however are on version 8 or 9... Now imagine you were the poor b*****d that bought version 2? None of that electronic trigger? It won't have been warranty it's was basically a defective product from the get go. 

Daystate have taken people's money to develop a product, rather than develop a product and them taken peoples money. 

My RFD is remis about selling me Daystate because when I move a grand or more on an air weapon I demand perfection, and they know that the Daystate sold to me will go back.... And they also know that Daystate WILL quibble over the warranty. 

They also have such a backlog of Daystate repairs and warranty claims its shocking. 

The members of this forum will tell ya mate... We all know why Daystate are shit. Its mainly the company's attitude toy their customers which sucks the big one. 

I'd like a regal, nice stock, the guns growing on me. But I learn from the experience of others... If that Regal was a dud... Id be stuffed... Thats why this place has that attitude towards Daystate. Cos they've fallen short of the mark so many times. 

Absolutely well Put JF . Had a regal , loved the looks , how it shouldered , but it stops there . I owned the gun for 6 weeks but kept sending it back to be repaired. Out of the 6 weeks daystate had for 4 weeks . This seems to be normal for daystate crap 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, big napper said:

And as youv read here its not only me that says theyr not as crap as you say they are

And like I said , ranger probably the last of the good guns from shit company of daystate . As you read here others have the same view as myself , as the title of the post , I’ve broken the golden rule and we all know why jim said that !!

Right lads let's put this to bed shall we 

Right two lads turned up at the range all starie eyed with big grins on there faces 

Took out two daystate bullpups out and placed them on the bench 

They had just bought them new that morning from a local rfd 

At a price of £2500 each 

They set up and started shooting 

Now these were brand new guns 

And if memory serves me right they had only been out a few weeks 

Now they were pinking away 

When one stopped working 

So they put it in the car and one nipped off back to the rfd, s 

Once at the rfd, s the lad explained what had gone wrong so the rfd phoned DS only to be told 

IT HIS FOULT IT'S DOWN TO HIM NOT US 

so the rfd gave him his money back 

Now on his return to the range to pick his mate up 

The same had happend to him 

And DS sayd the same thing to him 

Now that was two that I my self witnessd jam up solid 

Both went from being happy and like kids in a sweet shop 

To looking like they had lost 50 grand and found a penny 

I was gutted for them both 

Now I shot David evens wolf at the range all day long and it never missed a beat and I bought an old daystate off jonjon and never had a bit of bother with it it was a cracking rifle but an old one made when DS cared about what they made 

Now it's just get them made and get them out 

Feck the custermers 

I'm not a fan of the new rifles 

And I can see where mitch is coming from as I was around when he got that stunning rifle just a pity it did not shoot like it looked 

He went thro hell trying to get DS to sort it out for him only to be told the same its down to you it's ur foult 

So to say mitch is a bit pissed off with them is understandable 

What you have to remember these are rifles that cost a small fortune 

And DS don't give a feck there custermer relations are none existing 

Jeff I hope it works out for you my friend and it don't need any work done to it 

Pianoman had the same bother with his as mitch 

So bn yours may have been a good one but if you pay two and a half grand for one I can't help how many times it enters your head 

I HOPE IT DON'T FECK UP TODAY

As reading countless posts on one's that have 

It must stick in your head 

Yes I do love the way some of them look and yes they have some stunning wood on them second to none but that's as far as I go with them 

There not the best company out there not by a long way 

Atvbjimmy ???

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Right lads let's put this to bed shall we 

Right two lads turned up at the range all starie eyed with big grins on there faces 

Took out two daystate bullpups out and placed them on the bench 

They had just bought them new that morning from a local rfd 

At a price of £2500 each 

They set up and started shooting 

Now these were brand new guns 

And if memory serves me right they had only been out a few weeks 

Now they were pinking away 

When one stopped working 

So they put it in the car and one nipped off back to the rfd, s 

Once at the rfd, s the lad explained what had gone wrong so the rfd phoned DS only to be told 

IT HIS FOULT IT'S DOWN TO HIM NOT US 

so the rfd gave him his money back 

Now on his return to the range to pick his mate up 

The same had happend to him 

And DS sayd the same thing to him 

Now that was two that I my self witnessd jam up solid 

Both went from being happy and like kids in a sweet shop 

To looking like they had lost 50 grand and found a penny 

I was gutted for them both 

Now I shot David evens wolf at the range all day long and it never missed a beat and I bought an old daystate off jonjon and never had a bit of bother with it it was a cracking rifle but an old one made when DS cared about what they made 

Now it's just get them made and get them out 

Feck the custermers 

I'm not a fan of the new rifles 

And I can see where mitch is coming from as I was around when he got that stunning rifle just a pity it did not shoot like it looked 

He went thro hell trying to get DS to sort it out for him only to be told the same its down to you it's ur foult 

So to say mitch is a bit pissed off with them is understandable 

What you have to remember these are rifles that cost a small fortune 

And DS don't give a feck there custermer relations are none existing 

Jeff I hope it works out for you my friend and it don't need any work done to it 

Pianoman had the same bother with his as mitch 

So bn yours may have been a good one but if you pay two and a half grand for one I can't help how many times it enters your head 

I HOPE IT DON'T FECK UP TODAY

As reading countless posts on one's that have 

It must stick in your head 

Yes I do love the way some of them look and yes they have some stunning wood on them second to none but that's as far as I go with them 

There not the best company out there not by a long way 

Atvbjimmy ???

This was always gonna eba contentious subject. I'd love a Regal, they are well growing on me. But when ab RFD won't sell me a gun they have in stock when they've had thousands of my pounds...... Something is wrong. And Daystates customer attitude is what's wrong 

I can't speak a word about Daystate rifles as I`ve always steered clear of them since listening to the many bad reports on the various forums about them.

I can however mention a fella in one of the ranges I went to was a right guru at gunsmithing and was " forever" repairing them.

The huntsman was always on his work bench.

My cup of tea is spring piston rifles, never do they give any type of trouble and they have all shot a hillside of vermin, all are every bit as accurate as any PCP if I get my part right. :good:

• Like 3