ive broken the golden rule

ive bought a daystate air ranger in 177 cal,i had one years ago in 177 and loved it my mate was selling a mint full kit so i though what the hell the gun stacks pellet on pellet at 40 yards its had anti tamper remooved so it does not have to go to daystate for repairs ,im very well impressed with it 

• Like 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't speak a word about Daystate rifles as I`ve always steered clear of them since listening to the many bad reports on the various forums about them.                                    I can

Right lads let's put this to bed shall we  Right two lads turned up at the range all starie eyed with big grins on there faces  Took out two daystate bullpups out and placed them on the benc

ive bought a daystate air ranger in 177 cal,i had one years ago in 177 and loved it my mate was selling a mint full kit so i though what the hell the gun stacks pellet on pellet at 40 yards its had an

Posted Images

like i said had one years ago when they first come out never had any issues with it well built gun bit over priced new but i got a bargain for this full kit so why not you only live once

• Like 1

luck with this one napper mate my mate had the anti tamper remooved so as he can set power for different pellets so does not have to go back to daystate for repairs my mate says there easy to work on

• Like 1
2 hours ago, big napper said:

Nice one pal, like you say the only thing wrong with daystates are the prices, the guns are really well made

Worst guns I had even SMK will knock spots of them every day of the week 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, j j m said:

luck with this one napper mate my mate had the anti tamper remooved so as he can set power for different pellets so does not have to go back to daystate for repairs my mate says there easy to work on

Thats good pal

16 minutes ago, big napper said:

Well theres 4 people here just said theys are or were sound with no issues so you must have bought shitters

Well know fact daystate are shit and I know that from my own experience , mates experience what you read on forums . It’s not just the guns but daystate as a company are shit 

• Like 1