Using bipod on hard ground

What are peoples findings on the above i.e does the rifle shoot high if recoil not controlled.

Reason  I ask is I missed a fox last night at around 70 yds off my bipod and couldn't understand it. Been doing some research online and have read using them on hard surfaces can make poi high. 

The ground was like concrete so I can only assume this is what happened. 

Discuss....

These guys helped me some.

You will get a poi t if impact shift however from shooting off of a hard surface especially if your mainly used to shooting off of a soft surface where you can dig your bipods feet in. Main thing that haled me was to pop my bipods leg out longer  and give it more of a medium load instead of a really hard one.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

These guys helped me some.

You will get a poi t if impact shift however from shooting off of a hard surface especially if your mainly used to shooting off of a soft surface where you can dig your bipods feet in. Main thing that haled me was to pop my bipods leg out longer  and give it more of a medium load instead of a really hard one.

Thanks for that ...I have a Harris and as stated in the video it was not pre loaded for the shot due to it being on ground like concrete where there was no traction. 

I am 100% confident that the poi moved causing me to miss on such an easy shot ..lesson learned.

See what happens with my next shot ?