Worlds population to reach 8 billion this year.

2 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Overpopulation and overuse of plastics and everything else mined to let us have our gadgets goes hand in hand .

Put your phone down then, your mobile components include cobalt mined by small kids in the DRC, your as complicit as everyone so can't preach. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The topic was about the world population explosion, and a few here correctly said that White Europeans are not the blame. You smashed in like the A team with your normal “Don’t  matter colour of

It's poverty stricken countries that are driving the population expansion, not people with good standards of living ?

overpopulated with foreigners ? 

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, mackem said:

I actually made a video about that this morning, come to Ottawa, walk around, show me plastic, paper, fly-tipping anywhere? The streets are spotless, sterile, its education, total contrast to places like India where the mindset is dump your litter on the pavement, waste ground, river, your neighbours garden if they ain't looking. 

Man, you are a harsh judge. India is large and so is its population. Mainly because they were among the last to industrialize in the post WWII open markets world. (Industrialized nations tend to have fewer if any children.) I imagine they will catch up shortly after most European countries collapse. 

Canada's demographic is not promising:

Demographics of Canada - Wikipedia

image.png.7d38ae6af81435eb27847cd5714af8f8.png

Whereas India's is just about ideal. Post Global Economy, they would be sitting pretty good with their location. Mountains protecting them from a collapsing China.

image.png.a56ad32ffb6e59d1b6f8dec2706566b5.png

Immediate access to oil from the "Arab" producers. They could have one of the brightest futures. Basically, it's theirs to enjoy or lose. Canada on the other hand... Well, they always have the USA to lean on. :thumbs:

Ireland: Ireland People 2020, CIA World Factbook

and the UK: United Kingdom People 2020, CIA World Factbook

Don't look all that bad. But Germany: Demographics of Germany - Wikipedia

Russia: Russian population (demographic) pyramid (structure) on January, 1st, 2022.png

Netherlands: Netherlands Age structure - Demographics

Are all in trouble. Germany and Russia probably cannot save themselves at this point. Something to think about. :hmm:

Edited by Mickey Finn
Failed to proofread.
6 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

There will be differing stats on the net to suit differing agendas 

The bottom line is bigger the population the more waste and rubbish and the more natural resources used which equates to more damage and pollution of the Planet.

the areas in the uk that are filthy shitholes are populated by third world immigrants mostly 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Mickey Finn said:

Man, you are a harsh judge. India is large and so is its population. 

No mickey, just a realist, I lived there for a year once, been a few times since, its polluted to f*ck, you can actually smell India as you get near the border before crossing from Bhutan. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

As will yours be

As "might" mine you mean, as might yours ? you were the one who said stats can be fiddled to suit an agenda remember? 

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

No mickey, just a realist, I lived there for a year once, been a few times since, its polluted to f*ck, you can actually smell India as you get near the border before crossing from Bhutan. 

You skipped the meat of my post. :hmm:

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i wouldn’t worry about it mackem it’s putting food in there mouth 

I ain't worrying, my shoulders aren't wide enough to bear the burdens of the world, I only mentioned it because max mentioned human greed, some of the cobalt-kids are 6 years old. 

• Like 1

My son said he would never go to India again, even if it meant losing his job, the place was that bad, and he got the worse case of "Delhi Belly" he could imagine !

And he'd been to shitholes like Egypt and Soweto !

Cheers.

Just now, JBs Left Peg said:

What I’m saying is the more people on the planet the more polloution the more resources used and down the line more wars more famine more drought More PAIN for all except the Elite till one day Everyone is f****d?

Exactly, and where is the population decreasing and where rising? 

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

My son said he would never go to India again, even if it meant losing his job, the place was that bad, and he got the worse case of "Delhi Belly" he could imagine. 

Seaburn was never like this (I got amoebic dysentery). 

5 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Na the streets and roadsides and beaches everywhere are a mess with litter.

Nothing to do with the colour of ones skin.

here most place cleanish compared to the area that is like islamabad the areas were immigrant are is like a 3rd world country in most towns mate 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

It’s out of order everywhere .

USA prob the worst culprit if you take everything into account 

They all want the new gadgets and getting back to the root of it all it’s got a large population.

Smaller population less carbon footprint and polloution .

America has a pop of 330 million? and is 3 times the land area of india which has a population of 1.5 billion.