Worlds population to reach 8 billion this year.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The topic was about the world population explosion, and a few here correctly said that White Europeans are not the blame. You smashed in like the A team with your normal “Don’t  matter colour of

It's poverty stricken countries that are driving the population expansion, not people with good standards of living ?

overpopulated with foreigners ? 

Posted Images

Most be poor kids without proper decent parents to. 

Time we put a cap on these scummy fuckers having kids..I see it day in day out..young tarts popping kids out for no other reason that they can.

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

sad story is that mac...married off at 12...first children at 13.....

Very common around the world though, but 44 kids ? I honestly never understood it, I spoke to a guy many years ago, had 14 kids 11 of them lived, the family survived in squalor, abject poverty, in my mind kids born into poverty will live in poverty on the whole, yet the guy I chatted with had 14 kids so they could look after him in old age ? that's backward thinking, why not just have two kids, that was they will eat better as children and have a slightly easier life? 

As for married at 12 I used to shake my head at NGO charity adverts on TV in the UK asking for a fiver a month so some girl in Africa can go to school instead of being married off by her dad at 10,usually backed up by soulful music and John nettles voice over. It's culture, what do the charities do, buy a few girls to keep the cash flowing, it's deeply entrenched in their societies like FGM its not going to stop. 

• Like 2

tell you what mac ...fella I worked with on the doors up untill covid...had 10 kids...and 12 grandkids...at the time he was 54...and his eldest grandkid was 19...I told him then give it two years and you will be a great grandad ...

and interestingly...his parents came from big familys....his dad was one of 18...and his mum one of 11...

one night he's downstairs in the nightclub chatting up a woman...when he asked her name and she had the same surname...lol

.turned out she was a cousin 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

tell you what mac ...fella I worked with on the doors up untill covid...had 10 kids...and 12 grandkids...at the time he was 54...and his eldest grandkid was 19...I told him then give it two years and you will be a great grandad ...

and interestingly...his parents came from big familys....his dad was one of 18...and his mum one of 11...

one night he's downstairs in the nightclub chatting up a woman...when he asked her name and she had the same surname...lol

typical bouncer chatting up young lasses ? ? ?

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I am not making this up, there's two total idiots I know in sunderland, all their lives on the sick, nowt wrong with them but they can't afford to work apparently, ones got 18 kids ones got 19,total idiots. But they aren't the norm in the UK, it's not our mindset in general, in parts of the world it is, its mental, I have seen families living on cardboard in a street with half a dozen small children running around on the pavements, all of them begging and the women sitting holding the youngest baby holding their hands out looking pitiful. It's self inflicted, have one kid instead of six, common sense surely? 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

I am not making this up, there's two total idiots I know in sunderland, all their lives on the sick, nowt wrong with them but they can't afford to work apparently, ones got 18 kids ones got 19,total idiots. But they aren't the norm in the UK, it's not our mindset in general, in parts of the world it is, its mental, I have seen families living on cardboard in a street with half a dozen small children running around on the pavements, all of them begging and the women sitting holding the youngest baby holding their hands out looking pitiful. It's self inflicted, have one kid instead of six, common sense surely? 

I agree mate....but I think there might be a bigger picture in some of these places....education for one...and in some of these cases you have seen maybe there is more at work rather than conceptual sex..maybe there is force or prostitution at work...and of course like you said the culture..

it definitely is somthing that needs addressing in these countries...

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

I agree mate....but I think there might be a bigger picture in some of these places....education for one...and in some of these cases you have seen maybe there is more at work rather than conceptual sex..maybe there is force or prostitution at work...and of course like you said the culture..

it definitely is somthing that needs addressing in these countries...

It's culture mate, seriously, have lots of kids they will look after you in your old age, the educated tier in most countries have less kids, less education more kids, its why the west's birthrate is low, africa/Asia is high, that and religion of course, religion is a business people=money for any religion so they don't like birth control. 

• Like 1