Father and son fingers crossed for this pup?

On 14/07/2022 at 20:51, Smashing reds said:

IMG-20210103-WA0018.jpg

Screenshot_20220714-205303_Gallery.jpg

Stunning pup, hopefully he turns out just as good or better than his sire for you. 

Cracking dogs collie bull grey, I don't know why they not more about. If bred off the right stuff they will do everything shown

3 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

Stunning pup, hopefully he turns out just as good or better than his sire for you. 

Cracking dogs collie bull grey, I don't know why they not more about. If bred off the right stuff they will do everything shown

Trouble wi these the gooduns are brilliant but if not u just knackerd 2 good crosses 

5r then 

On 14/07/2022 at 20:51, Smashing reds said:

IMG-20210103-WA0018.jpg

Screenshot_20220714-205303_Gallery.jpg

cracking fit lean looking dog,what way is he bred smashing reds.ive a bitch due in the nxt 2 wks, i would hope fingers crossed the pups come somewhat like your dog in adult hood. 

• Like 1
On 16/07/2022 at 08:34, dogmad riley said:

Cheers mate ? 

Collie bull greyhound are very very popular in North of Ireland, alot of lads killing big numbers with them.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Smashing reds said:

My mistake she's 1/4 bull 3/4 greyhound 

I did think she might be by looking at him, thought you like your racer dogs, your dog wouldn’t be related to flick in Ireland by any chance Would he 

Edited by Abullx