4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

He sent ss a drawing didn’t he, slagging Him off for standing on a door thinking he was hard ? Ann that mad cnut ss loved it ? can remember him posting it on here 

I can remember him posting that as well I wonder if he’s still making the collars and leads he left the site years ago.

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked him in Death Wish. 

? You've served your time you can drop the I forgot my wallet bollocks?

Absolutely true. I last seen the child at my house and he was doing well. Im not in touch with the father now, but I also hope the kid has had a full recovery. But it's not really about

Posted Images

Let us be under no illusion, blokes like Bronson are a f***ing liability to humanity !

Oxygen thieves of the highest order, it’s all ok saying “he should be let out” but how many would want him next door ?

These people are volatile and live for chaos, there’s no reason for it, they just enjoy it….f**k him !

• Like 5
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

was it mate...I forget ...but I know there was some beef between strong stuff and bronson

It was something about him not letting broson son in the club he was working the door on. Ss explained the situation and recieved an apology I think. Must be strange having bronson as a pen pal but that's ss for you. Haven't seen him for years

• Like 1

I last talked to SS at the EDRD show, I had a stall next to his, selling collars and traps and stuff.

IMG_0121.JPG.b065812a2b2c7379daaa9911cd41c26a.JPG

I guess it didn't help my sales that both my dogs had his collars on ! ? !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Haha 3

I've spoke to him couple times ,he's like a big kid to be honest and they a lot worse than him on the units they have him on ,the kangas treat him like a kid and it's when they refuse to do the simple things he goes into one ,I don't think he will cope outside as the world as changed so much ,shame really. 

22 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Yes.

much as any other person who has attracted so much attention, wether good or bad.

All legends aren't necessarily good guys ?

Cheers.

getting 7 year sentence and serving decades ? man's a fool to throw away his life because he's not able to control his temper when things don't go is way.

Institutionalised the bold Charlie is if you lock a man up like that it’s only natural to become rabid an that’s wat hapned to him rabid dog syndrome if there’s ever an example you can’t beat the system Charlie’s it.... hope he gets out and settles and gets peace be a hard job for him just getting his nut round this madness we call a world now 

19 hours ago, fireman said:

I see you've never been to Woodhill.....:laugh:..

But feck that place it's a grim nick and wings just like you see in modern American jails with one wall of cells as such, done a month there on remand for putting a fivers worth of petrol in my pick up and forgetting my wallet, they really don't like hippies in milton keynes :censored: and did me for bilking for a fecking fivers worth of petrol and i stopped pumping when i sussed i'd forgotten my wallet.:doh:..The Cat A bit is a feck that looking place and i know he does himself no favours but they made him what he is and they can't deal with him,i feel sorry for the thick twat at times but that was funny when he made them Iraqi's tickle his feet..:laugh: :clapper:..

Wood Hill is a easy place to be if your in the system unlike the old school jails like Wandsworth ,now that was one dark depressing sh*t hole,

I used to go onto the wood Hill  special unit daily as years ago they did courses for cons to get parole etc and all the worse cons have no cell cards with names on it just say Joe blogs 1 etc and make no mistake Bronson not a patch on some in the units ,

Cucumber sandwiches and a chopper on the roof is what he demanded and got the jail on lock down because he threw his dummy out once again .

• Like 1

I definitely wouldn't want to live next door to him but, a part of me would like to seem let loose, causing havoc for a few weeks :whistling:

.......... Give him a flat in Croydon and watch him take the local scrotes hostage and draw pictures of them while they're tied up :laugh:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

He's a sad case, the only thing he has is his carefully crafted reputation as a nutter, its so precious to him he spent his whole life in a box to keep it. What a loser. 

69 years old, Life's passed him bye,all that time just to be known as a nutter, what an epitaph on his Stone. 

• Like 1