• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked him in Death Wish. 

? You've served your time you can drop the I forgot my wallet bollocks?

Absolutely true. I last seen the child at my house and he was doing well. Im not in touch with the father now, but I also hope the kid has had a full recovery. But it's not really about

Posted Images

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

I hope he says hmp woodhill is run by aliens and they experiment on the inmates ,and members of the Royal family go there regularly to watch the experiments !!

I see you've never been to Woodhill.....:laugh:..

But feck that place it's a grim nick and wings just like you see in modern American jails with one wall of cells as such, done a month there on remand for putting a fivers worth of petrol in my pick up and forgetting my wallet, they really don't like hippies in milton keynes :censored: and did me for bilking for a fecking fivers worth of petrol and i stopped pumping when i sussed i'd forgotten my wallet.:doh:..The Cat A bit is a feck that looking place and i know he does himself no favours but they made him what he is and they can't deal with him,i feel sorry for the thick twat at times but that was funny when he made them Iraqi's tickle his feet..:laugh: :clapper:..

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

The film was rubbish. 

Terrible film what on earth was all the silly bits with the clowns I read a Bronson book and it told you about his life in Wales and how it started when he robbed a post office, but this film was ridiculous wouldn’t even rate it a 1.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, fireman said:

I see you've never been to Woodhill.....:laugh:..

But feck that place it's a grim nick and wings just like you see in modern American jails with one wall of cells as such, done a month there on remand for putting a fivers worth of petrol in my pick up and forgetting my wallet, they really don't like hippies in milton keynes :censored: and did me for bilking for a fecking fivers worth of petrol and i stopped pumping when i sussed i'd forgotten my wallet.:doh:..The Cat A bit is a feck that looking place and i know he does himself no favours but they made him what he is and they can't deal with him,i feel sorry for the thick twat at times but that was funny when he made them Iraqi's tickle his feet..:laugh: :clapper:..

? You've served your time you can drop the I forgot my wallet bollocks?

• Haha 11

The blokes 70 , spent most of his life in prison , surely its time to let him out , seen peados  serve less 

i do agree hes a fruit bat no doubt he'll be closely monitored 

who ever bought his art work for £200 has made an investment ?

Edited by steve66
  • Like 1

I used to do the pest control in Woodhill, house block 6 was nicknamed by staff 'Bronson's Palace'. I only went into 2 house blocks around prisoners, one was Bronson's Palace, very grim. & one was a normal houseblock which like has been said american style, cells down one side. Main part was just checking my bait boxes in the roof spaces above the houseblocks, spy holes down all over the place.

Isnt his real name Michael? Is his mum still around?

Edited by Waz
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, steve66 said:

who ever bought his art work for £200 has made an investment ?

John Wayne Gacy artwork goes for thousands, his clown paintings are really collectable. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Waz said:

I used to do the pest control in Woodhill, house block 6 was nicknamed by staff 'Bronson's Palace'. I only went into 2 house blocks around prisoners, one was Bronson's Palace, very grim. & one was a normal houseblock which like has been said american style, cells down one side. Main part was just checking my bait boxes in the roof spaces above the houseblocks, spy holes down all over the place.

Isnt his real name Michael? Is his mum still around?

His real name was Michael Gordon Peterson not sure if his mother is still with us if she is she would be in her 90s I believe Eira Peterson former landlady from Aberystwyth.

Sad story really he should be released to spend his remaining days in freedom, I read he wears the dark glasses because he isn’t used to day light due to being locked up so long, and one of his wishes is to walk on wet grass strange what little things we take for granted.

• Like 1

How old will he be now. Part of me thinks one of the reasons he has been incarcerated for so long is would he have gone on a rampage attacking known pedophiles and mugs like that Anjem Choudry making him a national hero something the authorities would try to avoid. 

• Like 1

the little lad that max got the painting for might of been Bradley lowery..the young kid that was a Sunderland fan....max did a fair bit of fundraising fir him to try to get him to the usa for some special treatment...sadly the cancer got him and he passed away...

also some of you may remember strong stuff off this site 

.scouser that made the collars ..he worked the doors as well....Bronson did him a painting as well..he did show it me...it was a portrait of strong stuff stood on  a door

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

the little lad that max got the painting for might of been Bradley lowery..the young kid that was a Sunderland fan....max did a fair bit of fundraising fir him to try to get him to the usa for some special treatment...sadly the cancer got him and he passed away...

.scouser that made the collars ..he worked the doors as well....Bronson did him a painting as well..he did show it me...it was a portrait of strong stuff stood on  a door

Decapated wasn't it.

Spoke to a prison warden a few years back and they had him in on a transfer for a short while for a reason I can't remember, anyway all the guards were on high alert in case some scrotum decided to make a name for him self by doing bronson in, he was an old man then!

25 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I think it was Aaron the coursing mans lad that the raffle was for, Tomo ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, timmy k said:

Decapated wasn't it.

Spoke to a prison warden a few years back and they had him in on a transfer for a short while for a reason I can't remember, anyway all the guards were on high alert in case some scrotum decided to make a name for him self by doing bronson in, he was an old man then!

was it mate...I forget ...but I know there was some beef between strong stuff and bronson

• Like 1