" WHERE WE SPORTED AND PLAYED ON THE BANKS OF MY OWN LOVELY LEE" YES, THE IRISH WORKING TERRIER FEDERATION DOG SHOW THIS SATURDAY 16th JULY IN CO CORK

" WHERE WE SPORTED AND PLAYED ON THE BANKS OF MY OWN LOVELY LEE"
YES, THE IRISH WORKING TERRIER FEDERATION DOG SHOW THIS SATURDAY 16th JULY IN CO CORK
Yes this Saturday, Next Big DOG Show . Always a Great Family Day out.
At : MUNSTER AGRICULTURE SOCIETY SHOW GROUNDS, CURRAHEEN, CO CORK.

FOR YPUR SAT NAVS:
WFQ-00-K86
ONLY 5 MORE DAYS

MARGARET Mc STAY.
May be an image of dog and text that says "Judy O'Grady Now IRISH WORKING TERRIER FEDERATION Annual Show Federation Saturday 16th July 2022 Munster Agricultural Society Showgrounds, Curraheen, Cork GPS Location: N51.871267, W008.557398 Loc8 Code: WFQ-00-K86 IFA COUNTRYSIDE Irish GALN 2021 Bulldog MOUS Raw Dog Dog. Running Dog Earth BELLMAN RPTOOTH Working SHA Couty Life Judges year: Terriers Smith (U.K.) Lurchers Stephen McGonagle (N.I.) Gates Open 0.00am Digging Competition .30am Show Starts 1.00PM Trade Stands Welcome by Further formation contact John on 086-3244654 Owen 086-853132 More Edit"

Well we have the weather on our side like the last time around pre Covid. Lots of excellent prizes to be won. Will be Great to see old friends and get out and about again after a restrictive few years. See ye there! 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By appleblossom
      Here is a list of the Tally Ho Xmas  Show Judges ( At Peter Morgans Show ) Saturday 10th December 22   Kids handling & Fancy dress. Margaret Mc Stay. Portadown. Terriers. Leanne Hawthorne Rea. Dungannon. Whippets . Rose McCoy. Armagh. Lurchers. Naomi Baxter. Strabane. Bullies. Gail Ross. Holywood.   Santa & Elf. Enroute from North Pole.   What a great line up of girls, who i know will do great job. Tally Ho! ( Peter Morgan )
    • By appleblossom
      The Tally Ho! Working Dog Club Christmas Show   The Tally Ho Working Dog Club Will be holding their Xmas Show, on the 10th of Dec , at Ballee Playing Fields, Ballee Road West, Ballymena, Co Antrim BT42 2JU. There will be Showing  and Racing, Kids Handling Class & Fancy Dress Class. Santa & Elf will be there giving the  Kids prizes. Also there will be a raffle for a Turkey & Ham & other prizes. There will be rosettes for each class, and  trophies and meal, for each ring overall winners.  Each Race winner will get trophy & meal. Peter would love to have trophies for all winners but it was a last minute  thing to run this show.   So come along for a great Family day out and get into the spirit of Christmas   Gate open from 9.30am.    For Tally Ho ( Peter Morgans Show )   Margaret Mc Stay
    • By appleblossom
      Another Big Christmas Show on the Horizon Sunday 18th December 22   Loud and Proud Christmas Show Sunday 18th December 22 18th December make it a big free one , Pay at gate only to cover cost of Field & Toilets Venue : Nuts Corner same as last show field !! Classes Free, Racing Free Bullys ring make it a BIG ONE !! Showing from 11am sponsored by Mtm upvc doctor Overall champion adult wins £150 Pup overall £50 Pets ring showing from 11am Overall same as above £150 / £50 Terriers ring showing from 11am £150 /£50 Lurchers is racing from 11am with handful of showing classes , winners win Dog Food and Rosettes!! Santa Will be there to do the raffle for the kids only raffle , Donations for kids raffle welcome All judges coming from Scotland!!!   Margaret Mc Stay
    • By appleblossom
      NEW DOG SHOWS/ RACE DAYS AND GAME FAIR  LISTS  FOR 2023
      I  AM NOW GOING TO START COMPILING MY DOG SHOW/RACE DAYS AND GAME FAIR LIST FOR 2023. I HAVE ALREADY GOT SOME , BUT IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SENT THEM TO ME , GET THEM IN NOW EARLEY AND GET THE DATE YOU WANT.
      JUST PM ME WITH THE DATE YOU WANT, AND I WILL ADD IT TO MY LIST.

MARGARET MC STAY
    • By appleblossom
      UP DATED LIST OF DOG SHOWS / RACEDAYS/ GAMEFAIRS FOR 2022 UPDATED ( 20.9.2022)

SUNDAY 16TH OCTOBER  22
      LOUD AND PROUD  DOG SHOW AND RACE DAY,  AT NUTTS CORNER, BELFAST.
      SUNDAY 18th DECEMBER 22
      LOUD AND PROUD DOG SHOW AND RACE DAY. FULL DETAILS LATER.
      MARGARET Mc STAY