Current scrap prices

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First time in this yard a bit different to my usual and don’t think his prices are that great, but £400 for picking up other people’s shit will do me ??

It’s just what I pick up off the floor at work mostly mate so as I’m getting paid as well I just go down the easiest route, don’t mind separating a bit but not stripping like I used to when I did it f

Well I took my bit of copper and lead in, 150 quid, I’m ok with that for nowt, the lad in there had to rub it in a bit by saying if I’d taken it in a few weeks ago I’d of got close to 200 for it, but

Posted Images

2 hours ago, .357shooter said:

no idea what its worth but a bloke at work said today that the local srapyard is paying £400 for a car.

a car never been 400 quid unless it was a 2 ton motor 10 year ago 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Greyman said:

First time in this yard a bit different to my usual and don’t think his prices are that great, but £400 for picking up other people’s shit will do me ??

C7AA113A-A54A-4D6C-90B5-AA579F99BB46.jpeg

Nice one Greyman looks like FD was 2 pence out ?

• Like 1

I don't know if I'm reading this right but you weighed in 156 batteries and got £46. If that's right you've been well fleeced. The gypos would give you 6 quid a piece for them which would give you a grand total of £936, without having to lug them round .

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, timmy k said:

I don't know if I'm reading this right but you weighed in 156 batteries and got £46. If that's right you've been well fleeced. The gypos would give you 6 quid a piece for them which would give you a grand total of £936, without having to lug them round .

I was only driving a Suzuki swift mate those numbers are weight 156kg at £300 a ton = £46 

• Haha 1