4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Keith f**k off the weights and gym, swimming is the way forward? that and walking,try and find a walking group, local to you,that way then you can get out in the countryside ?

Swimming great way stay fit ,he can get a pass to local pool and gym from doctor ,I took me 2 lurchers Swimming in the river yesterday, one don't like a bit of rain never mind a river but he soon got into it once I waded in with him ? 

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey up ,  now then since my stroke ive been having balance problems, no big deal  to how i could have ended up after a stroke,ive had a physiotherapist, come visisit me help with my balance, but im co

Just got my PB bench press today 100kg not a great deal but for my weight (77kg) defo gaining strength ??

The only roids i deal with are hemorroids , as fer testacles, i just have the 1

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

My son learnt acupuncture in Hong Kong,f**k letting him anywhere near me with a needle though ?

They reckon it don't hurt but it does .

Did he do a course ,it surprised me how many people was getting it done  

15 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Eh, I went for it at the gym this afternoon, place was heaving with young fit bodies , I got really disheartened, definitely out of place, came out called in mcdonalds went home n chucked missen at the wall 

You do things for yourself mate, don’t try to compete or be someone else, just do what makes you happy and feck everybody else ??

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

They reckon it don't hurt but it does .

Did he do a course ,it surprised me how many people was getting it done  

He is a doctor, but interested in all sorts of weird shit, did a course in HK. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

You do things for yourself mate, don’t try to compete or be someone else, just do what makes you happy and feck everybody else ??

I guess lot of people walk in gyms and straight back out again because they feel out of place but if they take time to ask someone for help it's normally given ,like you say do it for you and forget what others are doing and do what your comfortable with .

• Like 1

My heads took a wobble past couple of weeks..hit the gym hard..befor and after work..running till near death lol.

Amazing what it does for your mind and body.

Stick with it Keith..quiet a few older ladys and gentlemen at our gym..

If owt mate most the blokes would look at you with respect for not just sitting at home..

Well I certainly would.

Try again tomorrow mate

• Like 5