Hey up ,  now then since my stroke ive been having balance problems, no big deal  to how i could have ended up after a stroke,ive had a physiotherapist, come visisit me help with my balance, but im coping we it, ive no choice, apart from that i feel,  well so at the advice of my physio, shes advised i join a gymn, and ive done just that, so this afternoon, i shall be pumping iron,   eh. ive nowt to lose, ive got plenty time on my hands, the days have gone were i kept myself fit out in the fields with my mate nell n ferrets walking miles 

• Like 10

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey up ,  now then since my stroke ive been having balance problems, no big deal  to how i could have ended up after a stroke,ive had a physiotherapist, come visisit me help with my balance, but im co

Just got my PB bench press today 100kg not a great deal but for my weight (77kg) defo gaining strength ??

The only roids i deal with are hemorroids , as fer testacles, i just have the 1

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Stay off them roids though mate they are no good for you. Can imagine you injecting growth hormone into your testicals when you get obsessed with gains 

The only roids i deal with are hemorroids , as fer testacles, i just have the 1

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Just got my PB bench press today 100kg not a great deal but for my weight (77kg) defo gaining strength ??

feck sake a wee girl of nine lifted that last week and got dogs abuse so tell your parents not to be so pushy lifting that weight could have long lasting implications.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up ,  now then since my stroke ive been having balance problems, no big deal  to how i could have ended up after a stroke,ive had a physiotherapist, come visisit me help with my balance, but im coping we it, ive no choice, apart from that i feel,  well so at the advice of my physio, shes advised i join a gymn, and ive done just that, so this afternoon, i shall be pumping iron,   eh. ive nowt to lose, ive got plenty time on my hands, the days have gone were i kept myself fit out in the fields with my mate nell n ferrets walking miles 

Goodman Keith,keep er between the hedges boss

17 minutes ago, mackem said:

Stallone and swarzenegger are the same age as you keith,go for it ?

arnold-schwarzenegger-lifting.gif

Eh, I went for it at the gym this afternoon, place was heaving with young fit bodies , I got really disheartened, definitely out of place, came out called in mcdonalds went home n chucked missen at the wall 

• Sad 1