Mo Farah reveals he was trafficked to the UK as a child

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he could have at least tried to run away

Fancy being named on the fly after a peadophile and a pair of trousers poor c**t !  

Bangers would no drama

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what i’m saying is not a white man alive would beat him mate or the next 10 from africa 

There is 1 who is beating all of them,embarrassing them even. Jakob ingebrigtsen from Norway. Mcsweyn of Australia a medal contender in anything he enters also.Charlie hicks of Britain might give a reason to cheer over the next few years (kind of On the border of breaking into "super elite" territory at the moment ).

• Like 2

If there were a swearing of allegiance to our flag ,I think we wouldn’t be surprised to find out the faces who would want to be British when theres hand outs would show their true colours .

I take my hat off to Australia on their policies ,just a pity we didn’t adopt them 500 years ago .

Whether Farrah is lying or not there won’t be an inquest for fear of upsetting some other brown,ebony,coffee faced activist .

Thats the real issue here and one that’s taking the country into the gutter by the day .

Our traditions , heritage are being eroded not by any outsider but by our own snivelling traitors bending over backwards to support ,promote integration in the miss guided belief it makes them better people .

There’s a reason parts of the country look and smell like the back streets of Calcutta and are now no go areas for decent white folk ,in their own country ffs .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

just been on the news ..the police are going to start an investigation into to the case...so maybe we will find out the truth and who was behind him being traffic'd here