Mo Farah reveals he was trafficked to the UK as a child

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he could have at least tried to run away

Fancy being named on the fly after a peadophile and a pair of trousers poor c**t !  

Bangers would no drama

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, big sid said:

i'm a scot and call myself scottish but the last time i looked scotland was still part of britain so i'm also british but when independence comes i wont be british.

do you think it will come mate ?

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

do you think it will come mate ?

yes mate the mood up here has changed a bit since the last vote, plus snp have targeted the younger people and want the vote to include 16yr olds, i voted as did most of my family and friends to remain and will do so again but i fear change is on the way best if the gov dont give them the chance for a ref, although that would be challenged in court as the snp have already set about getting round the problem and are awaiting the high courts judgement on whether its legal for the gov to refuse a ref.tomo i fear a change is happening all over the world and i feel it wont be good for most of humanity.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, big sid said:

i fear a change is happening all over the world and i feel it wont be good for most of humanity.

Seems that way, anyone been keeping tabs on the Sri Lankan scene recently?A mob ousted rajapaska from the presidential Palace, he has just fled the country in a military plane. People the world over are getting pissed off at those "leading" them. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

am i suppose to be shocked the sambo from africa can run and run and run ? no white man will beat him over distance ever will they that’s just common sense same as no  galgos will beat a half descent coursing bred on 5 hares ? it’s just common sense ? 

Plenty white men able to beat him. I'd be a similar age to him and was big into distance running in my youth - I'd have been aware of him since he was 15 or so-nothing about him suggested future Olympic champion. (Similar talent level or less, to Dave Bedfords son, who never represented Britain as far as I know).Suspicious how he stopped winning  once he stopped being coached by Salazar.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

They died out with Boudicia.

The Romans came who were from all over Europe and Africa and mixed and left their mark ‘ then the Angles - Saxons - Jutes.

Then the Vikings.

We stopped being truly Britonic 1600 years ago .

Dont worry I’ll educate you .

DNA studies would suggest you're wrong.(at least for rural people ,whose all 4 grandparents were from the same place as them).What are Welsh and Cornish people if not Britons.

23 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

DNA studies would suggest you're wrong.(at least for rural people ,whose all 4 grandparents were from the same place as them).What are Welsh and Cornish people if not Britons.

The Welsh had huge immigration during the industrial revolution, thousands upon thousands from England , Italy and other countries. Cornish well I don't know so much but they'll have been getting diluted since tourism was a thing ?

42 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

To be fair mate, we don’t bother to tell him he is wrong these days….it’s just a given ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, tinytiger said:

Plenty white men able to beat him. I'd be a similar age to him and was big into distance running in my youth - I'd have been aware of him since he was 15 or so-nothing about him suggested future Olympic champion. (Similar talent level or less, to Dave Bedfords son, who never represented Britain as far as I know).Suspicious how he stopped winning  once he stopped being coached by Salazar.

what i’m saying is not a white man alive would beat him mate or the next 10 from africa