who will be the next pm ?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How some people have the audacity to moan that our country is becoming like the third world when they openly welcome the third world into our country is beyond my logic !

They inherited low inflation, low mortgage rates tied to low interest rates. 14k police, but an untold number of illegal and legal immigrants, countering all investment in NHS schools etc. G

Labour were apoplectic with the Tory's planned NI rise....... Now Labour are apoplectic that the planned NI rise is cancelled ! Labours default setting is simply to oppose anything the Tory'

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, sandymere said:

and finally ............

1538840292_310073708_178997778034563_8432887636545841314_n(2).jpg.8990773c3758e489b48bd5ff2444b8a9.jpg

Between them and Labour they have only had every single government since the war…..and this is the conclusion ! 
Amazing isn’t it !

• Like 4

So, the markets and the globalists won and the Torys have bottled it…..meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

That was a short lived new dawn wasn’t it ;) 

• Like 1

We can't have it both ways ;

"Bloody Tories, tax cuts for the rich !"

"Bloody Tories, reversing tax cuts for the rich !" ?

What gets me is the lies the MSM tell;

"Pound surges on the news of tax cut reversal !"

Err........no it didn't, it was weak against the USD before the budget at $1:12 to the pound.....it dropped a bit after the budget....now it's back to $1:12 ! 

Exactly what it was before the budget !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I've had enough of the media carry on , just seems like sabotage at this point giving all parties air time on u turn, it's a constant battering , I don't think media comprehend how sick the public are of it. Tory or no a government needs a week to breath let alone implement stuff. A week ago labour we're going to win an election by a landslide , it's all balls. I truly despise the media at this point , bar a couple of programs based on evidence and reality. The ultra liberals whether the guardian or BBC still don't grasp the fact that they will inevitably be a big part of the reason far right politics sweeps across Europe. 

• Like 9
11 hours ago, steve66 said:

Last week Truss said it's the right thing to do , today Truss said we have listened and scrapped 45p top rate ?

Wonder how long before Karteng gets the boot so Truss saves face 

Not so much a U Turn as a full speed, tyre ripping, Grand Theft Auto J Turn. ?

Give them credit for having the balls to realise the issue and deal with it knowing full well that the rabid dogs of the press will be trying to get people sacked for admitting to a mistake or not admitting  a mistake, despite their own many unapologised for mistakes. And of course Labour will now have to oppose the opposite of what they opposed yesterday.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Labour said they'd keep half the tax cuts , but the conservatives were irresponsible etc, maybe they were in as much as not informing or giving London time to prepare. The SNP said.. I don't know what they said I just hear white noise , if Scotland want independence they should keep SNP in power as the majority are definitely getting sick of hearing them, bleating whilst they fail at home. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Borr said:

Labour said they'd keep half the tax cuts , but the conservatives were irresponsible etc, maybe they were in as much as not informing or giving London time to prepare. The SNP said.. I don't know what they said I just hear white noise , if Scotland want independence they should keep SNP in power as the majority are definitely getting sick of hearing them, bleating whilst they fail at home. 

That Blackford bloke must cost the SNP hundreds of thousands of votes. The BBC are doing us a good turn for once in airing every speech the idiot makes.

• Like 1

The most disappointing thing is that there are millions of people in Britain who thinks what someone else earns or gets taxed matters to them !

Small minded f***ing nonsense and fertile ground for a media tuned in to exploit such shite.

• Like 4