Jump to content

who will be the next pm ?


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, sandymere said:
BYLINETIMES.COM

Sam Bright considers the benefits of taxing the richest people and corporations

 

What part of “done that and it ain’t working” do you quiet not understand ?

Edited by WILF
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How some people have the audacity to moan that our country is becoming like the third world when they openly welcome the third world into our country is beyond my logic !

It's not looking good - we're either going to end up with a remainer or someone without British heritage.    Whoever they put in place,  I think we could do with a general election soon afte

They inherited low inflation, low mortgage rates tied to low interest rates. 14k police, but an untold number of illegal and legal immigrants, countering all investment in NHS schools etc. G

Posted Images

I could trawl the 'net to find any amount of right wing commentators to rebut everyone of Sandy's left wing commentators, but that's not the point.

ALL the politicians and political parties couldn't give a f**k about us ! 

At least the Tory's are consistent in their support of "Big Business", "free markets", wether we like it or support it.

Labour, during my life time, have gone from the party of the working man, to Islington based, identity politics and have taken the working mans vote for granted.

The last General Election shocked them.......they didn't understand that when people voted for Brexit, they weren't right wing , knuckle draggers....they were Labours core voters, the "Red Wall" !

But they still tried to reject a popular vote and overturn the referendum.

And they will still try and achieve it It they are ever elected, supported by the LibDems and the SNP.

There is one simple fact Sandy never mentions.....UNEMPLOYMENT IS ALLWAYS HIGHER AT THE END OF A LABOUR GOVERNMENT.

I f Labour went back to their core values, I would gladly vote for them again, but when they put immigrants, LGBT, trans rights, etc above MY rights.....I can't see that happening.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like Italy is heading to elect a female extreme right winger as PM in a coalition goverment. She is saying what the public want to hear: navy turning refugee boats back, etc. It will be interesting to see how she intends to do that once someone points out EU regulations and the Human Rights Act that will block her plans. Still, another problem for the EU Heirachy to worry about along with Hungary and Sweden's immigration policies.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I could trawl the 'net to find any amount of right wing commentators to rebut everyone of Sandy's left wing commentators, but that's not the point.

ALL the politicians and political parties couldn't give a f**k about us ! 

At least the Tory's are consistent in their support of "Big Business", "free markets", wether we like it or support it.

Labour, during my life time, have gone from the party of the working man, to Islington based, identity politics and have taken the working mans vote for granted.

The last General Election shocked them.......they didn't understand that when people voted for Brexit, they weren't right wing , knuckle draggers....they were Labours core voters, the "Red Wall" !

But they still tried to reject a popular vote and overturn the referendum.

And they will still try and achieve it It they are ever elected, supported by the LibDems and the SNP.

There is one simple fact Sandy never mentions.....UNEMPLOYMENT IS ALLWAYS HIGHER AT THE END OF A LABOUR GOVERNMENT.

I f Labour went back to their core values, I would gladly vote for them again, but when  they put immigrants, LGBT, trans rights, etc above MY rights.....I can't see that happening.

Cheers.

I agree with all of that. 

Being brought up in a mining community with my Dad and most uncles employed undrrground I grew up as a socialist. My first job was in a textile mill during the 3 day week and when at Technical College we had to tear up our previous notes as Labour were tearing up business legislation on a daily basis. Look where all that got us. Failed businesses down to stupid government policies bordering on communism. Failed businesses = people out of work. Labour were also propping up the biggest of all failed businesses, all nationalised.

The Tories changed all that, but went too far. Instead of stream,ining nationalised industriss, changing the management and making them less corrupt they sold them off. Now we are the only country in Europe without any nationalised rail, electricity and water networks.

Bliar, a tory in disguise, continued the policies to the extent that the Health Service looked like being sold off. And where were the socialists who could gave opposed these plans? Lined up behind one bloody communist after another. Labour as a party ceased to exist as did socialism. And now we have Starmer who's only policy is to oppose the opposition. Just like he has been trained to do in the legal profession. No ideas of his own and no shame in opposing the opposite of what he opposed before. 

The country is short of credible opposition to its government and historically that has often lead to a far right upsurge leading to violence and atrocities. If the illegal immigration situation is not changed soon I wouldn't bet against a nationalist party taking first or second place in the next general election. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Once again the Tories have looked after their own.

Gave the average Joe around £70-100 quid with the 1% drop in income tax and the rich a average saving of £2-3 grand .

Conviniently pays their leccy and gas bills 😆

Gave bankers the green light to earn fortunes while f***ing up as they did in 2008.

Why didn’t they just say we scrapping VAT ‘ this would get people buying more which keeps everything ticking over from shops to builders.

Why did they not say the income tax rate is going to be 10% across the board from 15k to billions’ No cop outs everyone pays the same .

Why didn’t they say we stopping all foreign aid for 10 years and that 150 Billion will pay for the increase in gas and leccy till we get everyone’s roofs fitted out with Solar Pannels to help us become less reliable on Russia ect for energy .

If the issue ain’t resolved after 10 years we will stop all foreign aid for another 10 years till the issue is resolved ?

 

Its once again give you a penny in one hand whilst giving themselfs and theirs a £1 but most will once again fall  for it all 😫

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Liz Truss sparks cabinet row with plan to increase migrant numbers https://mol.im/a/11246733 via https://dailym.ai/android

Its all bolox mate they have already been doing it under our noses with the dingy invaders who could have been stopped if the government would have had better security patrolling the channel turning them back.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Once again the Tories have looked after their own.

Gave the average Joe around £70-100 quid with the 1% drop in income tax and the rich a average saving of £2-3 grand .

Conviniently pays their leccy and gas bills 😆

Gave bankers the green light to earn fortunes while f***ing up as they did in 2008.

Why didn’t they just say we scrapping VAT ‘ this would get people buying more which keeps everything ticking over from shops to builders.

Why did they not say the income tax rate is going to be 10% across the board from 15k to billions’ No cop outs everyone pays the same .

Why didn’t they say we stopping all foreign aid for 10 years and that 150 Billion will pay for the increase in gas and leccy till we get everyone’s roofs fitted out with Solar Pannels to help us become less reliable on Russia ect for energy .

If the issue ain’t resolved after 10 years we will stop all foreign aid for another 10 years till the issue is resolved ?

 

Its once again give you a penny in one hand whilst giving themselfs and theirs a £1 but most will once again fall  for it all 😫

Max, I agree entirely with what you say about foreign aid, but what you say about income tax doesn't make sense.

You say the average joe will save a bit, but the rich will save loads with th 1% cut.

Well, the rich will save even more  if you bring in a standard rate of 10% across the board.

The rich pay 40-45 % now, lowering their tax burden by 30-35% would only make them richer and the country poorer.

Cheers.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Liz Truss sparks cabinet row with plan to increase migrant numbers https://mol.im/a/11246733 via https://dailym.ai/android

Another reason her and the torys will allow this is to undermine British worker's who are fed up of having the piss took out of them are choosing to strike and the use of foreign worker's to undermine them like P&O ferries did.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Max, I agree entirely with what you say about foreign aid, but what you say about income tax doesn't make sense.

You say the average joe will save a bit, but the rich will save loads with th 1% cut.

Well, the rich will save even more  if you bring in a standard rate of 10% across the board.

The rich pay 40-45 % now, lowering their tax burden by 30-35% would only make them richer and the country poorer.

Cheers.

I don’t care if the rich save loads 

So long as those struggling get a decent break too.

There are multi nationals paying nothing ain’t they ?

If they were made to pay 10% also it soon adds to the pot.

That mini budget helps no one but the already well off .

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Max, I agree entirely with what you say about foreign aid, but what you say about income tax doesn't make sense.

You say the average joe will save a bit, but the rich will save loads with th 1% cut.

Well, the rich will save even more  if you bring in a standard rate of 10% across the board.

The rich pay 40-45 % now, lowering their tax burden by 30-35% would only make them richer and the country poorer.

Cheers.

Don't try and use sense; we need to use abbot style maths the same as max 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Once again the Tories have looked after their own.

Gave the average Joe around £70-100 quid with the 1% drop in income tax and the rich a average saving of £2-3 grand .

Conviniently pays their leccy and gas bills 😆

Gave bankers the green light to earn fortunes while f***ing up as they did in 2008.

Why didn’t they just say we scrapping VAT ‘ this would get people buying more which keeps everything ticking over from shops to builders.

Why did they not say the income tax rate is going to be 10% across the board from 15k to billions’ No cop outs everyone pays the same .

Why didn’t they say we stopping all foreign aid for 10 years and that 150 Billion will pay for the increase in gas and leccy till we get everyone’s roofs fitted out with Solar Pannels to help us become less reliable on Russia ect for energy .

If the issue ain’t resolved after 10 years we will stop all foreign aid for another 10 years till the issue is resolved ?

 

Its once again give you a penny in one hand whilst giving themselfs and theirs a £1 but most will once again fall  for it all 😫

You want to make it what 1% for people paying 20 and nothing for people paying 40?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...