who will be the next pm ?

Just now, Born Hunter said:

I have no idea. I’m just challenging the factual false dross I read on here to give people another view point.

If tax cuts never work then tax everyone 100%.

" False dross on here". Below the belt that mate. Everything written on here is meticulously researched  and peer reviewed.

• Haha 3

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How some people have the audacity to moan that our country is becoming like the third world when they openly welcome the third world into our country is beyond my logic !

They inherited low inflation, low mortgage rates tied to low interest rates. 14k police, but an untold number of illegal and legal immigrants, countering all investment in NHS schools etc. G

Labour were apoplectic with the Tory's planned NI rise....... Now Labour are apoplectic that the planned NI rise is cancelled ! Labours default setting is simply to oppose anything the Tory'

Posted Images

Sandymere seems to have a distorted vision of the days of New Liebour. He thinks Sadaam begged us to invade Iraq, that the Countryside Alliance were relieved when the Hunting With Dogs bill was passed and little old ladies cheerfully sold off their children's inheritance to spend their last days in an 8 foot by 10 foot room.  

• Like 1

Labour's got a new slogan; "We are the political wing of the British People".

Hmmm, sounds a bit like " the Chinese communist party is the political wing of the Chinese People's Liberation Army"

Or " the Russian Politburo is the political wing of the Red Army"

Or " Sinn Fien is the political wing of the I.R.A.".

Doesn't sit quite right, somehow.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Labour's got a new slogan; "We are the political wing of the British People".

Hmmm, sounds a bit like " the Chinese communist party is the political wing of the Chinese People's Army"

Or " the Russian Politburo is the political wing of the Red Army"

Or " Sinn Fien is the political wing of the I.R.A.".

Doesn't sit quite right, somehow.

Cheers.

In common with two of them, they are the unelected political wing at least. Given the British people, seem to continually favour the Tories over them.

I suppose they have chiselled it into stone or written it in blood to help sell the illusion? :laugh:

Well, every major financial institution seems to hate what the government have done……so that means they must be doing something right !

Governments putting money back in peoples pocket instead of in the pocket of investment bankers isn’t what’s meant to happen ! Lol 

These people and their political pets have f****d the world over the last 35 years and walked away Scot free every time while we picked up the tab……f**k em !

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

So let’s have folk who have paid into pensions for 30-40 years plus loose a good chunk of it ?

Terrible move from Truss and Co

They should of went after your Costa coffees ect to pay their fair share of tax and put a windfall tax on energy company’s who are making ridiculous record profits .

I don’t agree, that’s the sort of stuff we have been doing, we need to do something else…..don’t know if this is it but I hope it’s something else.

If anyone thinks breaking the wheel comes without pain then they better think again imho.

Don't forget, most of the rest of the world is experiencing the same turndown, rising energy prices, rampant inflation.

People turn to the $ and gold in these situations, nearly all currencies are weak against the $ and gold is over £1500 an ounce.

The cynic in me thinks the money institutions will let it go so far the start buying cheap pounds and start a rebound.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Sick of the media carry on , it's obviously upset London money or American interests, IMF and BOE both fought against Brexit. All that's really happened is truss has undone some of sunacs April measures , half of it labour would do themselves, 

5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Don't forget, most of the rest of the world is experiencing the same turndown, rising energy prices, rampant inflation.

People turn to the $ and gold in these situations, nearly all currencies are weak against the $ and gold is over £1500 an ounce.

The cynic in me thinks the money institutions will let it go so far the start buying cheap pounds and start a rebound.

Cheers.

WWW.THELONDONECONOMIC.COM

The hedge fund manager warned that the worst may yet be to come and that sterling may soon be worth less than a dollar.

mad interesting stuff…..Inflation will go higher.  Can they stabilise it long term…

• Like 1

Im up for some change in the tax system, if the rich can dodge it and big corporations then why should I pay so much can't get dentist, Dr appointment, don't use police etc have to sort my own rubbish, pay income tax , pay ni pay council tax pay fuel tax pay tax on my beer pay road tax potholes galore, pay vat on all products it's mental, so interest rates go up , house prices will come down , inflation is where it is due to value of the pound and fuel /gas shortage . We should have imposed upon gas companies to invest in storage , nuclear should be further ahead, green energy should be moving faster , . The banks owe taxpayer billions, some of that should come back, British industry is moving in the right direction for the first time in decades, NHS should be training more staff same with most industry, less reliance on foreign labour, I could spout all night but if anyone doesn't see the positive in upsetting the global trade further than covid then I can't affect that mindset, come on buy British think British , get you pound of flesh from the servants .....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Borr said:

Im up for some change in the tax system, if the rich can dodge it and big corporations then why should I pay so much can't get dentist, Dr appointment, don't use police etc have to sort my own rubbish, pay income tax , pay ni pay council tax pay fuel tax pay tax on my beer pay road tax potholes galore, pay vat on all products it's mental, so interest rates go up , house prices will come down , inflation is where it is due to value of the pound and fuel /gas shortage . We should have imposed upon gas companies to invest in storage , nuclear should be further ahead, green energy should be moving faster , . The banks owe taxpayer billions, some of that should come back, British industry is moving in the right direction for the first time in decades, NHS should be training more staff same with most industry, less reliance on foreign labour, I could spout all night but if anyone doesn't see the positive in upsetting the global trade further than covid then I can't affect that mindset, come on buy British think British , get you pound of flesh from the servants .....

Truss has upset the markets even more with her doubling down….

Black Friday tomorrow?