who will be the next pm ?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How some people have the audacity to moan that our country is becoming like the third world when they openly welcome the third world into our country is beyond my logic !

They inherited low inflation, low mortgage rates tied to low interest rates. 14k police, but an untold number of illegal and legal immigrants, countering all investment in NHS schools etc. G

Labour were apoplectic with the Tory's planned NI rise....... Now Labour are apoplectic that the planned NI rise is cancelled ! Labours default setting is simply to oppose anything the Tory'

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Born n bred in Walkden, now Wogden,  ,    i have friends in  Bolton, clammering to get away, the very house i was born in, now holds , foreigners 

It's horrendous mate honestly, the streets we once knew are like shanty towns , full of the world's scum....the only English people are druggies and the terminally stupid.

Went on Bolton market this morning, almost every fish ,meat and fruit stall is now Asian or African. 25 year ago it was English, Lancastrian and ours...

• Sad 1

Now look i dont wanna appear 2 faced or anything, but i watched an interview with Angela rayner labour deputy leader, now she promissed faithfully we would be financially better off under labour, now i can just imagine missen under Angela, but thats another story, if labour can put an extra few bob on my pension, then vote me labour   :signthankspin:

7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's horrendous mate honestly, the streets we once knew are like shanty towns , full of the world's scum....the only English people are druggies and the terminally stupid.

Went on Bolton market this morning, almost every fish ,meat and fruit stall is now Asian or African. 25 year ago it was English, Lancastrian and ours...

im well aware matey, same with Farnworth , i drove through there and into bolton, and Walkden,  a differnt world from my youth ,   coming to a village n town near you , no matter were you are 

7 minutes ago, sandymere said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "Jo Maugham @JolyonMaugham Liz Truss' budget means that those earning a million a year will have £54,40 extra in their pockets after tax and NICs. For those earning £25,000, the equivalent figure is about £280. Hard to imagine a worse response to a cost of living crisis."

Try writing an intelligent respectful argument yourself or answering some of the responses to your posts, rather than just copying and pasting things from anti Tory Facebook pages. 

You are the worst campaigner for Labour, you actually put people off labour.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Labour were apoplectic with the Tory's planned NI rise.......

Now Labour are apoplectic that the planned NI rise is cancelled !

Labours default setting is simply to oppose anything the Tory's propose.

I watched Labours Wes Streeting being interviewed on Sky this morning, he condemned every part of yesterday's budget, but had no answer when asked what Labour would do. 

All he could say was they wouldn't divulge their plans until they are in power.

Theyve spent the last few years calling the Tory's the party of tax rises, now they are screaming because the Tory's are cutting taxes !

Im no Tory supporter, and I wish we had a decent opposition........but Labour aren't the answer.......

Cheers.

there is no viable "other option" than labour or Lib dems, unless you live in Scotland or NI to beat the tories, so either one of mini Maggie's minions or your for the British people to have a decent country rather than this food bank, pot holed, social disaster where working people need benefits to survive..

image.png.82b57ce77b91fd3f5300a54d0d76b720.png

Ps I would tell a joke about trickle down economics but 99% wouldn't get it........................ 

Edited by sandymere
3 hours ago, sandymere said:
BYLINETIMES.COM

Sam Bright considers the benefits of taxing the richest people and corporations

What part of “done that and it ain’t working” do you quiet not understand ?

Edited by WILF

I could trawl the 'net to find any amount of right wing commentators to rebut everyone of Sandy's left wing commentators, but that's not the point.

ALL the politicians and political parties couldn't give a f**k about us ! 

At least the Tory's are consistent in their support of "Big Business", "free markets", wether we like it or support it.

Labour, during my life time, have gone from the party of the working man, to Islington based, identity politics and have taken the working mans vote for granted.

The last General Election shocked them.......they didn't understand that when people voted for Brexit, they weren't right wing , knuckle draggers....they were Labours core voters, the "Red Wall" !

But they still tried to reject a popular vote and overturn the referendum.

And they will still try and achieve it It they are ever elected, supported by the LibDems and the SNP.

There is one simple fact Sandy never mentions.....UNEMPLOYMENT IS ALLWAYS HIGHER AT THE END OF A LABOUR GOVERNMENT.

I f Labour went back to their core values, I would gladly vote for them again, but when they put immigrants, LGBT, trans rights, etc above MY rights.....I can't see that happening.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Sounds like Italy is heading to elect a female extreme right winger as PM in a coalition goverment. She is saying what the public want to hear: navy turning refugee boats back, etc. It will be interesting to see how she intends to do that once someone points out EU regulations and the Human Rights Act that will block her plans. Still, another problem for the EU Heirachy to worry about along with Hungary and Sweden's immigration policies.

• Like 6