who will be the next pm ?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How some people have the audacity to moan that our country is becoming like the third world when they openly welcome the third world into our country is beyond my logic !

They inherited low inflation, low mortgage rates tied to low interest rates. 14k police, but an untold number of illegal and legal immigrants, countering all investment in NHS schools etc. G

Labour were apoplectic with the Tory's planned NI rise....... Now Labour are apoplectic that the planned NI rise is cancelled ! Labours default setting is simply to oppose anything the Tory'

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Francie said:

Another millionaire/billionaire running your country,bet he knows the common man inside out,what a farce we put up with.

What about the Globalist, unelected technocrats running your country Francie ? The EU.

Although I'm still not sure if you are British, living in Northern Ireland, or Irish, living in the Republic?

Cheers.

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm going Truss. She's opportunistic so may crack on with deporting wogs etc. She's being called a plastic Thatcher, that might just drive her on to surpass what she really believes in. The paki is like Boris, he is what he is, for better or worse ,he ain't going to change 

He might be a snake, but he ain't a Paki. ?

His family are from the Punjab but emigrated to Africa. He was born in Southampton.

Private Eye have been investigating him for years. He is not declaring all his business interests (alledgedly)

Edited by Nicepix
2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

His family are from the Punjab but emigrated to Africa. He was born in Southampton.

Private Eye have been investigating him for years. He is not declaring all his business interests (alledgedly)

Punjab you say? They don't like it up em there 

PXL_20220720_180306059.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

that’s were our very own @wilf is from ? 

36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s were our very own @wilf is from ? 

Lol, you wrote something similar a while back, Magoo.

Didn't really think too much about it then, apart from it being sort of 'heated banter.'

But 'vilf sahib' does have a certain ring to it.  ?

Plus, and I think I remember saying at the time, if that is the case, O M G!!  ? ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So it's come down to a choice of an Indian billionaire, who has absolutely no allegiance to the U K, and will f**k of to the USA or India as soon as the going gets tough, or a Poundshop Maggie wannabe.

Dear God.........

The Torys are f****d, not a cat in hells chance of them winning the next General Election. So that leaves us with Labour who will destroy what's left of the economy and turn us into a third world country with their open door immigration policies, ( yes, Wilf, I know you think we are already there, but it will get much, much worse ! ).

Im glad I'm an old man, relatively well off, and the only family I need to worry about lives abroad and is well taken care of, but I still worry for the country of my birth.........

Cheers, ( I think).

• Like 5
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Where had the pound shop maggie bit come from? Can somebody tell me where they compare an why, I reckon a Maggie is what this country needs, a lot more than some silver spoon fed Indian that’s never even made a Bhuta ffs 

Truss has adjusted her dress style , hair style and speech to emulate Maggie. She has also had a Damascene Conversion from being a remainers to a brexiteer.

She hasn't the conviction of her beliefs, and will say or do anything to gain power.

Maggie, love her or hate her, stuck by her beliefs, wrightly or wrongly.

Cheers.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

What about the Globalist, unelected technocrats running your country Francie ? The EU.

Although I'm still not sure if you are British, living in Northern Ireland, or Irish, living in the Republic?

Cheers.

My post wasn't a dig at anyone charts,were in deep shit here in Ireland,well an truly sold out to the globalists,an I'm an Irish man with a Irish passport living in Derry Ireland.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Francie said:

My post wasn't a dig at anyone charts,were in deep shit here in Ireland,well an truly sold out to the globalists,an I'm an Irish man with a Irish passport living in Derry Ireland.

OK mate, I understand "Derry" is Londonderry, in Northern Ireland, part of the U K, but I have a slight knowledge, VERY slight, of the Irish situation, and I don't want to fall out with anyone who's views and opinions differ from mine ?

My grandparents were from Cork, but I consider myself English, then British.

Whatever any one else considers themselves, I whole heartedly agree with them !

You seem a nice bloke, and I'm happy we 

can converse and sometimes agree.........and sometimes agree to disagree ! ?? !

Cheers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

And if its an indian pm it will be londondelhi

• Haha 8