Any on shoot in Louth, Lincs?

There is a post come up on a Facebook group, Pest control For Farmers, where a woman is looking for some one to shoot rats. She says '' Is there anyone from Louth, Lincs in this group ? We are fighting a losing battle with the rats here, we have 3 chickens and a few Doves and they were nesting beneath the hut. Not eating the poison as there's too much seed around, but now I have controlled the feed they are eating the poison. I have never seen so many before and think I need an expert.''. Just thought it might be a nice opportunity for some one in that area. No good for me, I'm in Somerset.

• 4 weeks later...

20 minutes ago, philpot said:

I often go to Louth so a session on rats to help this lady out is not an issue, do you have contact details please.

Phil

She wants the killed Phil , so looks like you might need someone to do it for you ??

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, villaman said:

She wants the killed Phil , so looks like you might need someone to do it for you ??

May your mother and father soon be married.........................................................the truth can really hurt ?

Phil

• Haha 3
  • 4 weeks later...
On 03/08/2022 at 17:28, philpot said:

I often go to Louth so a session on rats to help this lady out is not an issue, do you have contact details please.

Phil

I seen it on this facebook group. I had a quick scroll

through but can't find the post.

WWW.(!64.56:886

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

17 hours ago, PLEDGEY said:

I seen it on this facebook group. I had a quick scroll

through but can't find the post.

WWW.(!64.56:886

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Me too, I was in Louth only yesterday and was thinking about this but I assume someone picked up on the post very early, never mind as we picked up another 1400acres perm so happy days.

Phil

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 07/10/2022 at 21:19, parrots2 said:

o i’m in louth 

The group on face book is called ' Pest control For Farmers'. Most of the time it's people asking for perms but now and then you'll get farmers/small holders asking for shooters.

• Like 1