Kible / biscuits

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feed mine on raw, usually minced chicken, green tripe or salmon. They also get raw lamb and beef bones, and chicken wings and carcasses; But I also get a bag of cheap complete to use as a

It doesn’t matter how much googling you do a dogs digestive system is designed to eat and process a certain type of food. And it isn’t dry biscuits made in a lab.  

they have there owner on a vegan diet ? 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Abullx said:

What do people think about Australian formula, don’t see a lot of people use it but I’ve fed it to mine last couple seasons and thought they worked well and looked good on it 

B842C060-0E3B-47BD-910E-26AF312E08AA.jpeg

My late father tryed it years ago when racing greyhounds But whent back to the old ways he didn't like it you don't give the dogs meat when on it you can give them breakfast egg weetabix milk or brown bread in the morning ? 

6 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

My late father tryed it years ago when racing greyhounds But whent back to the old ways he didn't like it you don't give the dogs meat when on it you can give them breakfast egg weetabix milk or brown bread in the morning ? 

Yh I don’t give no meat with it but thought the food gives that bit extra energy late on Into the night 

3 hours ago, Abullx said:

What do people think about Australian formula, don’t see a lot of people use it but I’ve fed it to mine last couple seasons and thought they worked well and looked good on it 

B842C060-0E3B-47BD-910E-26AF312E08AA.jpeg

Did a good few years on that around 20 years back, with meat (always with meat!) Dogs looked and ran well off it. It has Creatine in it (or did have) so i only used it in the season, when the dogs were out 3/4 days a week. Soon as they wern't running they came off it.

I've learned a bit since then, and though i do still feed kibble, it's only a very basic one, once or twice a week, as an addition, never the main.

15 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Did a good few years on that around 20 years back, with meat (always with meat!) Dogs looked and ran well off it. It has Creatine in it (or did have) so i only used it in the season, when the dogs were out 3/4 days a week. Soon as they wern't running they came off it.

I've learned a bit since then, and though i do still feed kibble, it's only a very basic one, once or twice a week, as an addition, never the main.

Ok I’m sure it’s still got creatine in it, yh I’m thinking about changing to more of a raw diet 

Mines on acana prairie poultry . Meant to be raw foods pressed into semi moist pellet/ kibble. Only got the new cocker on it as the fuking thing only got to see a raw chicken wing and gets the runs.lurchers on raw and dry , bone, offal etc. only problem that acana is dear ole tackle

1 hour ago, Abullx said:

Yh I don’t give no meat with it but thought the food gives that bit extra energy late on Into the night 

It's made that you Don't need meat that's the purpose of the special formula added meat won't do anything from.what iam told 

• Like 1

Do any of you lads feed kitchen scraps, leftovers from meal times etc or do you's try and stick to a strict feeding regime? Do yous try to encourage a good intake of fluid on the lead up to say a long night on the lamp or in days gone by when it was legal to run a hare or 3

• Like 1