Kible / biscuits

I've picked a couple of £50 bags here and there off FB market place for £15 as fur baby wasn't keen etc, salmon and sweet potato etc. Normally feeding Burgess lurcher and greyhound, supplemented with food scraps and sardines.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feed mine on raw, usually minced chicken, green tripe or salmon. They also get raw lamb and beef bones, and chicken wings and carcasses; But I also get a bag of cheap complete to use as a

It doesn’t matter how much googling you do a dogs digestive system is designed to eat and process a certain type of food. And it isn’t dry biscuits made in a lab.  

they have there owner on a vegan diet ? 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, socks said:

It doesn’t matter how much googling you do a dogs digestive system is designed to eat and process a certain type of food. And it isn’t dry biscuits made in a lab.  

i don’t think dogs do great on a high meat diet variety is better 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Processed food is what kibble is. It's not food, it's processed.

I would only use it as a supplement to 'real' food ie meat, fish, eggs, veg etc. To think that dog biscuits/kibble can possibly be fed full-time to a dog without issues long-term on its health is ludicrous and extremely naive. 

Just like processed food for humans, it's not healthy because it's not food in its 'whole form' so therefore our bodies do very little work digesting it and often than not go on to develop allergies, intolerances, weaknesses, cancers etc etc. That's a fact and undisputed. 

Sounds wonderful to think that our canine carnivorous friends too can live all their life on some processed mix of ingredients and chemicals in the shape of a small biscuit.

They can't. 

They do though, my boss recently lost his collie at 16, fed nothing but wagg and later Tesco's complete. Not arguing just saying, plenty farmers do similar ??‍♂️

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

They do though, my boss recently lost his collie at 16, fed nothing but wagg and later Tesco's complete. Not arguing just saying, plenty farmers do similar ??‍♂️

see it loads don’t you little yorkie 18 fed pedigree chum wet it’s whole life ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Thanks 1