Kible / biscuits

28 minutes ago, gaza said:

Used to meet a greyhound guy in a pub in st helens for all sorts but lost his details and his vans not been there times I used to go. 

Thats the same bloke Bosun is on about so could possibly put you in touch. 

• Like 1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feed mine on raw, usually minced chicken, green tripe or salmon. They also get raw lamb and beef bones, and chicken wings and carcasses; But I also get a bag of cheap complete to use as a

It doesn’t matter how much googling you do a dogs digestive system is designed to eat and process a certain type of food. And it isn’t dry biscuits made in a lab.  

they have there owner on a vegan diet ? 

Posted Images

On 09/07/2022 at 09:09, gaza said:

Cheers mate. St Helens is closer if he still did a run there but that shops not a million miles away to stock the freezer. 

Saturdays from 11.30am ?

• 1 month later...

Eukanuba takes beating,dogs seem to thrive on it in my opinion,great coats,firm stools etc..Proctor & Gamble make the food along with several other well known brands like IAMS etc with it being produced in Holland..as for the rest which there are many i would personally choose Alpha above any other,there is quite a selection from Alpha whatever the workload you give your dog be it a lot or not so much,they cover both ends of that and everything in between too..the Alpha puppy food is superb and for the hard working dogs the High Maintenance is brilliant and i can hand on heart say at least with my own lot is far superior feed compared to the likes of Redmills & Gain etc 

IMG_20220302_190901.jpg

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Eukanuba takes beating,dogs seem to thrive on it in my opinion,great coats,firm stools etc..Proctor & Gamble make the food along with several other well known brands like IAMS etc with it being produced in Holland..as for the rest which there are many i would personally choose Alpha above any other,there is quite a selection from Alpha whatever the workload you give your dog be it a lot or not so much,they cover both ends of that and everything in between too..the Alpha puppy food is superb and for the hard working dogs the High Maintenance is brilliant and i can hand on heart say at least with my own lot is far superior feed compared to the likes of Redmills & Gain etc 

IMG_20220302_190901.jpg

Not tried too many on my dogs, but gain and redmills would go straight through them, and end up an orange liquidy mess!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, FUJI said:

IMG_20220302_190901.jpg

Deffo been on the bounce chunks 

• Haha 1