Kible / biscuits

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feed mine on raw, usually minced chicken, green tripe or salmon. They also get raw lamb and beef bones, and chicken wings and carcasses; But I also get a bag of cheap complete to use as a

It doesn’t matter how much googling you do a dogs digestive system is designed to eat and process a certain type of food. And it isn’t dry biscuits made in a lab.  

they have there owner on a vegan diet ? 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

Cheers lads any others for 5 week old pups  .

Lots of eukanuba type's any one better than the another?

use a gluten free puppy food...

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

What benefits can I expect from adding gain 20 or red mills to it? What's missing from a all raw pup diet thanks for replys lads

I think if you add a bit of rice and vege ...there's nothing much missing mate...

adding dry ...can make it easier for pups when they go to new homes if the new owner feeds in a different manner 

Balance is what the completes bring, they're put thousands of pounds and years of work into research to find it so might as well take advantage of there money.  At 5 weeks I'd go for a decent puppy complete as a base to cover their basic needs then add in meat and veg to add variety. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

never liked the red mills myself jeemes 

id use james well beloved or arden grange or eukanuba ?

same mate ...tried all the greyhound foods....all shit yellow runny ..

must admit the best I have tried was eukanuba ...but I was getting it at £4.50 a bag cos I did the pest control at pedigree pet foods

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

I think if you add a bit of rice and vege ...there's nothing much missing mate...

adding dry ...can make it easier for pups when they go to new homes if the new owner feeds in a different manner 

I'm with you mate.

What was that tip I remember you saying years ago think it was something about buy the addalt dog food something about more protein I could be rong lol do you remember it

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

same mate ...tried all the greyhound foods....all shit yellow runny ..

must admit the best I have tried was eukanuba ...but I was getting it at £4.50 a bag cos I did the pest control at pedigree pet foods

loose and stinks i’m on james well beloved at moment 40 quid a bag works out dearer that a kilo a mince ? 

used eukanuba arden grange both good foods i think 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

I'm with you mate.

What was that tip I remember you saying years ago think it was something about buy the addalt dog food something about more protein I could be rong lol do you remember it

buy the large dog range ...I think that's what you mean...

cos most medium to large lurchers grow fast