Naked neck gamefowl

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, claude said:

Those chicks of yours look like the malgache I believe there to be quite a difference between those and the vietnamese 

Man who got them from Said there rozer aseels ? I'm just getting into game birds so don't no much pal ?

4 hours ago, tank34 said:

Man who got them from Said there rozer aseels ? I'm just getting into game birds so don't no much pal ?

Those to me resemble Malgache if you search them online you will understand where I'm coming from unfortunately I dont own malgache but a friend owns vietnamese naked neck and another has 9 chicks on the ground although not everyone comes bare necked 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, claude said:

Those to me resemble Malgache if you search them online you will understand where I'm coming from unfortunately I dont own malgache but a friend owns vietnamese naked neck and another has 9 chicks on the ground although not everyone comes bare necked 

Will have look thanks there my grandson he likes them me to something a bit different ?

• Like 1