3 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Exactly mate Hong Kong was a very special place. Had some great memories thier.it’s gone tits up unfortunately.I went thier stone broke as a kid and made enough to buy my 4 th home before 27 yrs old.?crazy place crazy monies

Good Times ??

• Like 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Full of northern c**ts wearing football shirts and shouting their mouths off... you don't get that in Newcastle outside of match days, unless we've been to a funeral or a job interview.

Feck that lol Greece looks beautiful,I wouldn't live under Islamic law in turkey

Never trust a Turk.  Turkey would be well well down the list of possible places to relocate personally.  if your going to that level of upheaval why not somewhere like New Zealand,Canada, Austr

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Thailand one day mate, or a deluxe-single with en-suite in Belmarsh ?

It's Canada, big open country with lots of space, he could always jump on a plane if its that crap surely? Lockdowns were the same as the UK, I was in Toronto a few days ago, nowhere near the quality of life of Ottawa, saying that Canada had two or three cities in the top 10 most liveable cities in the world this year, I think Toronto may have been in the list? 

During lockdowns mate, it’s sickened him for after ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, mushroom said:

During lockdowns mate, it’s sickened him for after ?‍♂️

Just checked, Toronto is in the top 10 most liveable cities in the world, it really has great food, very easy to get around, water sports, hiking, all sorts of sports, incredible women, bloody hell, which utopia is he originally from?There was a huge pride pageant there recently if that's his thing? Right on the doorstep of the states, loads of stuff going for Toronto.