4 hours ago, tillylamp said:

France is a nice looking country....it's the French people i couldn't live with, i find them a rude and arrogant race of people....

i think going on holiday there and living there would be two different experiences.....

Couldn't be further from the truth in our experience.

The biggest down sides to living out here is the cost of living and the increasingly complicated beaurocracy much of which is now done online on governmental websites that seem to have  been created by amateurs. But the people are lovely.

• Like 2

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Full of northern c**ts wearing football shirts and shouting their mouths off... you don't get that in Newcastle outside of match days, unless we've been to a funeral or a job interview.

Feck that lol Greece looks beautiful,I wouldn't live under Islamic law in turkey

Never trust a Turk.  Turkey would be well well down the list of possible places to relocate personally.  if your going to that level of upheaval why not somewhere like New Zealand,Canada, Austr

Posted Images

My Mrs isn’t up to speed on the Cyprus/ Turkish relations and was trying to slip Turkish topics into conversations and I said to her leave it, It isn’t worth the hassle and heated debate.

On the hunting side of things a bar owner / Farmer I got talking to said hunting a rabbit over there it’s a big deal if they see one rabbit over a two day hunt I don’t think I could be bothered, they seem to mainly hunt birds Malta is very similar they seem to go all out on the birds if I recall. 

Northern Sweden, nice house 80000£ fixeruper 25000£. Tour own  small hunting property With  house 100000£. 1-2 hour flight from UK. Day lease for smallgame hunting 20£. Most people speak english. 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Currently on holiday on an island off Croatia heaven does exist lol . Think it's a country I would look at Qbgrey if I was looking for somewhere else to reside. 

What's it like tats is it warm?

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

What's it like tats is it warm?

Island I am on the weather has been okay no main roads or motor's on the island don't know what religion they are but there is some small Chappels on the place hundreds of years old. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Island I am on the weather has been okay no main roads or motor's on the island don't know what religion they are but there is some small Chappels on the place hundreds of years old. 

St Andrew island mate ?

49 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Currently on holiday on an island off Croatia heaven does exist lol . Think it's a country I would look at Qbgrey if I was looking for somewhere else to reside. 

Yup what I’ve seen it’s stunning. Good food, nightlife, old town, clear water, boar hunting, black sheep, mouflon , bears( they ain’t seen my ole bear yet the mrs)not cheap places but none are what I’ve seen near the beaches are wild money wild

• Like 1
On 07/07/2022 at 11:22, WILF said:

Ok, I’m just going to say it……have you considered Sunderland ? 

Full of northern c**ts wearing football shirts and shouting their mouths off... you don't get that in Newcastle outside of match days, unless we've been to a funeral or a job interview.

• Haha 9
14 hours ago, KimE said:

Northern Sweden, nice house 80000£ fixeruper 25000£. Tour own  small hunting property With  house 100000£. 1-2 hour flight from UK. Day lease for smallgame hunting 20£. Most people speak english. 

Some crazy amount of lakes per person pike and trout galore....

Possibly a bit of an immigration issue....

22 hours ago, Borr said:

Some crazy amount of lakes per person pike and trout galore....

Possibly a bit of an immigration issue....

Yes some dutch and german immigrants in the North, in the Urban south its more southern immigrants.

On 08/07/2022 at 17:54, Qbgrey said:

Yup what I’ve seen it’s stunning. Good food, nightlife, old town, clear water, boar hunting, black sheep, mouflon , bears( they ain’t seen my ole bear yet the mrs)not cheap places but none are what I’ve seen near the beaches are wild money wild

I thought Croatia was dirt cheap. Even the backpackers bar in Split was cheap.