14 minutes ago, Francie said:

Feck that lol Greece looks beautiful,I wouldn't live under Islamic law in turkey

Never trust a Turk. 
Turkey would be well well down the list of possible places to relocate personally. 

if your going to that level of upheaval why not somewhere like New Zealand,Canada, Australia etc? 

f***ing piss hole of a place. 

• Like 7

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Full of northern c**ts wearing football shirts and shouting their mouths off... you don't get that in Newcastle outside of match days, unless we've been to a funeral or a job interview.

Feck that lol Greece looks beautiful,I wouldn't live under Islamic law in turkey

Never trust a Turk.  Turkey would be well well down the list of possible places to relocate personally.  if your going to that level of upheaval why not somewhere like New Zealand,Canada, Austr

Posted Images

Prob buy a plot here and do a new build on it and get  a holiday getaway. Yup agree with Turks are not trust worthy but millions of brits are flocking thier it’s the new st tropez  in some parts ( not my cup of tea that marlarkey) but has got seriously good reviews . I’m open to look anywhere tbf

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

Never trust a Turk. 
Turkey would be well well down the list of possible places to relocate personally. 

if your going to that level of upheaval why not somewhere like New Zealand,Canada, Australia etc? 

f***ing piss hole of a place. 

canada new zealand a australia are f***ing liberal full a f***ing idiots couldn’t think a anywere worse ? maybe turkey ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Never liked most of the Aussies, worked with loads of them, get a beer in them and they become totall c**ts. The accent drives me mad. New Zealand’s good just too far for a quick short break away. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

canada new zealand a australia are f***ing liberal full a f***ing idiots couldn’t think a anywere worse ? maybe turkey ? 

Have you been to any of those countries, mC ?

One thing they all have in common, is that hunting is legal.

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

Have you been to any of those countries, mC ?

One thing they all have in common, is that hunting is legal.

Cheers.

no mate never long old plane ride the more i go on em the less i like the f***ing things ? 

only time i been to turkey is popping across from kos even there gets hot for me like canarie islands to hot man i’m like a vampire only go out at night 

villa mallorca early in the year be my choice ? descent english food and not to long on the plane 

In my experience you have to look at what you need and then see what fits.

In my case I needed to be able to commute backwards and forward to the uk easily and as required so that always meant somewhere in Europe (not that I had any intention or dreams of further than that anyway) 

Speaking the lingo wouldn’t have bothered me, I’d have soon picked it up but my wife said it would be loads of hassle and that I didn’t speak English that good anyway !! 
So I wound up here, pretty much stuck a pin in a map and that was that.

However, I would have happily gone to France, Italy, Croatia, Germany…..didn’t matter, long as it would have given zero mortgage and rural living.

Everywhere has its downsides and it really is a struggle to adjust to life without the go,go,go…..rules rules rules…..pressure pressure pressure of the uk when it’s all you have ever know…….but brother, there’s betters ways to live than getting f****d in the arse while they burn your country around you.

As as easy as putting up the “For Sale” sign……good luck whatever you decide.

• Like 1

what about France ...a lot cheaper than here for property...

and France is stunning especially the south ...climate is great down there and so long as your not right on the coast property is cheaper...

also you can drive to the south of France pretty easy in 12 ..15 hours or so ..

• Like 4
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

what about France ...a lot cheaper than here for property...

and France is stunning especially the south ...climate is great down there and so long as your not right on the coast property is cheaper...

also you can drive to the south of France pretty easy in 12 ..15 hours or so ..

Yeah, I like France too mate and had a serious look at that……weather is decent too.

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

Yeah, I like France too mate and had a serious look at that……weather is decent too.

same mate ...loved it down there been a number of times now...love the sleepy villages and little markets....and down in the ardesh (spelling)...is stunning ..loads of medieval towns etc...swimming in the lakes and rivers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

same mate ...loved it down there been a number of times now...love the sleepy villages and little markets....and down in the ardesh (spelling)...is stunning ..loads of medieval towns etc...swimming in the lakes and rivers

Yep, exactly what I liked about it……decent food too ! 
In fact it was on a train back from France that I decided I’d had enough and was f***ing off……literally just looking out the window and thought “f**k that, no more” and I was moved within 6 months.

No big plans, nothing clever, no going over details…..just did it and never looked back.

• Like 2

I expect a lot of people would've said eastern Europe not so long back. But that's looking a touch risky these days. Ha

I've never been to Turkey, so it might be paradise, but f**k I'd take some convincing on that one. Islamic country, military junta, gateway to the most troubled region of the entire world, ruthless and unstable government.

A mate of mine reckons Sardinia is the place. Cheap, idyllic, an in your face hunting culture, relatively close, and the cultural gold mine of the Italian mainland just over the Tyrrhenian sea. I'd be looking at places like that, Cyprus etc.

• Like 5

I think the only way to come to a conclusion about a country is to go there, spend some time seeing all aspects of it, spend time with the people, and I don't mean a two week package holiday in a tourist spot full of fish and chip shops, English pubs and Whatneys bleeding Red Barrel ! ??

Its a huge move to start a new life in a foreign country, and you should garner as much information as possible before making that move.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 6