Jump to content

Security tags on basic food items.


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I seen there thinking about scrapping affordability checks. Which is completely ridiculous 

I have never believed they cared about affordability, what they did after 2008 was use that situation (which they created) to bring in rules so that they could have a look at everyone’s life in detail and make sure they were robbing them for every penny.

There are 15 pages of houses in Cornwall on right move that are between £1 million and £8 million…..15 pages !!!…….don’t tell me a farm worker in rural Cornwall is buying any of them, at page 40 they get to half a million pounds !!

The last thing any f****r cares about is affordability, least of all the government.

Mortgage debt is insured anyway, if someone can’t pay they don’t loose….they just chuck them out and put in the claim.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best to just eat your stuff in the shop 

exactly country is f****d but has billions to send all over 

How many of these 'poor people' have a 60" TV, the latest mobile, and smoke 40 a day?

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Read an article recently which analysed how much british workers' pay  has decreased over the last fifteen years compared with  how much profits and dividends have increased, as well as the salaries of chief executives. Its a total rip off. Real pay has decreased 2% compared to 15 years back.

 In 2021,  43% of 25 year old males still live with their parents because they cannot afford to move out.

Crap situation.

Edited by jukel123
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Read an article recently which analysed how much british workers' pay  has decreased over the last fifteen years compared with  how much profits and dividends have increased, as well as the salaries of chief executives. Its a total rip off. Real pay has decreased 2% compared to 15 years back.

 In 2021,  43% of 25 year old males still live with their parents because they cannot afford to move out.

Crap situation.

How many of them actually  saved any money between 18-25 or did they piss it all up the wall. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

How many of them actually  saved any money between 18-25 or did they piss it all up the wall. 

I left home when I was 17, paid rent and still managed to piss my wages up against the wall.

Rents and house values have gone up, wages have gone down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

I left home when I was 17, paid rent and still managed to piss my wages up against the wall.

Rents and house values have gone up, wages have gone down.

I bought my house at 23 and still went on the piss regular holidays etc. but still saved enough for a deposit. That was 5 years ago. And wasn’t exactly on a brilliant wage. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

I bought my house at 23 and still went on the piss regular holidays etc. but still saved enough for a deposit. That was 5 years ago. And wasn’t exactly on a brilliant wage. 

Good for you, genuinely. You are an exception.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I bought my house at 23 and still went on the piss regular holidays etc. but still saved enough for a deposit. That was 5 years ago. And wasn’t exactly on a brilliant wage. 

Lol... Bought the house or got a mortgage at 23? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Good for you, genuinely. You are an exception.

How many of these people who say they can’t save enough for a deposit have cars on tick clothes on tick latest phone on tick? Got a friend who’s about to blow 17k on his wedding whilst moaning he can’t buy his first house 🤦🏻‍♂️ I know house price and location is the difference someone my age buying a house in Bristol London etc needs a lot more money to start. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

How many of these people who say they can’t save enough for a deposit have cars on tick clothes on tick latest phone on tick? Got a friend who’s about to blow 17k on his wedding whilst moaning he can’t buy his first house 🤦🏻‍♂️ I know house price and location is the difference someone my age buying a house in Bristol London etc needs a lot more money to start. 

How did you do it then mate? How much was your mortgage deposit, how much was the house and your monthly payments? Understand if you don't want to reply.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, W. Katchum said:

My mate we refused a mortgage, cos he betted on boxing a few times, who the f**k are banks an st uff to tell folk what the can and can’t afford 

They are the people with the power and the money mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

How did you do it then mate? How much was your mortgage deposit, how much was the house and your monthly payments? Understand if you don't want to reply.

My repayments are £650 a month 3 bed house garage and parking for two cars. Only joined by garage is that semi detached?  Next door neighbour rents £800 a month. I know its hard to get a mortgage but far better if you can get one. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

My mate we refused a mortgage, cos he betted on boxing a few times, who the f**k are banks an st uff to tell folk what the can and can’t afford 

He self employed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

He self employed?

Nope on a salary 🤯 an only ever betted on big fights but did out few hundred or even grands at a time 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...