Security tags on basic food items.

3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I once saw a group of Romanian gypsy women   being obviously amateurish in their attempt to steal from a supermarket but they didn't actually cross the threshold and leave the shop. They got the security man and a couple of assistants surrounding them and they made a lot of noise. Meanwhile another of their group ( dressed in  conventional  clothes)  marched out with a trolley full of high end goods. Saw them laughing in their 4x4 in the car park.

They are a nightmare those gypsies when you are abroad on holiday. I have been surrounded by them a few times asking me to buy flowers etc whilst they try and take your wallet or spare cash .. I just put my hands in my pockets and tell them to f**k off or vamos"

an old mate of mine used to go to climber and rambler outdoor shop put on a jacket on off the rails fill a rucksack off the shelf with what ever he could and just run out of the door, the shop assistants in that shop were fit as  butchers dogs and one time  chased him for  about half an hour until they finally gave up luckily for him ,as he said he was ready to give himself up because he was absolutely knackered

• Haha 2

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best to just eat your stuff in the shop 

exactly country is f****d but has billions to send all over 

How many of these 'poor people' have a 60" TV, the latest mobile, and smoke 40 a day?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, greg64 said:

an old mate of mine used to go to climber and rambler outdoor shop put on a jacket on off the rails fill a rucksack off the shelf with what ever he could and just run out of the door, the shop assistants in that shop were fit as  butchers dogs and one time  chased him for  about half an hour until they finally gave up luckily for him ,as he said he was ready to give himself up because he was absolutely knackered

few weeks back picked up a pair of work boots off the shelf in local b and q store, opened the box....some scabby cnuts old hobo boots😂 fair play to them... when we was young you could go into carfor supermarket by us early 90's,put on a pair of addidas torsion and walk straight out 😁I know a few professional thieves...they make a good living👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Best to just eat your stuff in the shop 

I thought it was just me that did that lol. Am always picking a drink up as I walk round asda lol 

2 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

I thought it was just me that did that lol. Am always picking a drink up as I walk round asda lol 

Well that is theft.....it’s not big and it’s not clever....

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Started off with the missus mate an trying to embarrass her when shopping so I’d eat some grapes or open a can of coke an drink it, but it’s progressed over the years now an near ago point im making me own sandwiches whilst she up an down the aisles 😆

• Haha 4
12 hours ago, jukel123 said:

On the contrary, you are the individual who suggested I was being sensationalist...bit bitchy.

There are two types of  working class oldies who are comfortably off.  One pulls up the drawer bridge and says, well If I can make money so can you and has no affiliation with the poor.

There's another who says I was dead lucky, there's plenty of my mates who weren't, things are a LOT harder for young people then they once were. Stats show working class people are being squeezed like never before.

I think you fit in the former category.

I agree with the things are harder for young people bit completely mate, imho the whole system has been engineered so that nobody will ever stand a chance of getting off the wheel.

Ideas of 50 year mortgages that will be inherited by children are now being banded around.

We have to f***ing stop this madness somehow.

Seeing a security tag on a block of cheese should shame everyone into action……but then again, so should the rape of our children by 3rd world gangs but it’s don’t seem too.

Jesus f***ing Christ like ? :( 

• Like 5
12 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

There's a coop 2 secs from my house that's becoming a spar; the estate is deprived enough as it is.

The other thing I don't think helps is how so few people now know how to use fresh ingredients or even ingredients that they aren't just warming up. You can go to the coop at 9pm each night and all the veg will be reduced, along with anything wholemeal, often the seafood and cuts of meat but they've never got a reduced shitty sandwich that they'll charge 2.50 for ... says to me people can't or won't cook

Spot on :yes:

My brothers ex had a go at me for letting my daughter shoot rabbits when she was 8yrs old - rabbits that we ate.

.......... This was a woman that couldn't cook for shit and would happily feed her kids microwave meals all week.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, WILF said:

I agree with the things are harder for young people bit completely mate, imho the whole system has been engineered so that nobody will ever stand a chance of getting off the wheel.

Ideas of 50 year mortgages that will be inherited by children are now being banded around.

We have to f***ing stop this madness somehow.

Seeing a security tag on a block of cheese should shame everyone into action……but then again, so should the rape of our children by 3rd world gangs but it’s don’t seem too.

Jesus f***ing Christ like ? :( 

I seen there thinking about scrapping affordability checks. Which is completely ridiculous 

4 hours ago, WILF said:

nobody will ever stand a chance of getting off the wheel.

I truthfully stepped off for years, I still know people who are almost if not totally invisible, everything is cash, vehicles and homes in other people's names,it's not as difficult as it sounds, it's a lifestyle that most can't understand but it's liberating. 

• Like 3