Security tags on basic food items.

12 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

There's a coop 2 secs from my house that's becoming a spar; the estate is deprived enough as it is.

The other thing I don't think helps is how so few people now know how to use fresh ingredients or even ingredients that they aren't just warming up. You can go to the coop at 9pm each night and all the veg will be reduced, along with anything wholemeal, often the seafood and cuts of meat but they've never got a reduced shitty sandwich that they'll charge 2.50 for ... says to me people can't or won't cook

Spot on :yes:

My brothers ex had a go at me for letting my daughter shoot rabbits when she was 8yrs old - rabbits that we ate.

.......... This was a woman that couldn't cook for shit and would happily feed her kids microwave meals all week.

• Like 4

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

exactly country is f****d but has billions to send all over 

I'm in the process of sorting it out, I owned a house in my 20's and cut loose with travel, cars girls and beer. I attempted to setup abroad and that didn't work out , although the hard work and time

How many of these 'poor people' have a 60" TV, the latest mobile, and smoke 40 a day?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, WILF said:

I agree with the things are harder for young people bit completely mate, imho the whole system has been engineered so that nobody will ever stand a chance of getting off the wheel.

Ideas of 50 year mortgages that will be inherited by children are now being banded around.

We have to f***ing stop this madness somehow.

Seeing a security tag on a block of cheese should shame everyone into action……but then again, so should the rape of our children by 3rd world gangs but it’s don’t seem too.

Jesus f***ing Christ like ? :( 

I seen there thinking about scrapping affordability checks. Which is completely ridiculous 

4 hours ago, WILF said:

nobody will ever stand a chance of getting off the wheel.

I truthfully stepped off for years, I still know people who are almost if not totally invisible, everything is cash, vehicles and homes in other people's names,it's not as difficult as it sounds, it's a lifestyle that most can't understand but it's liberating. 

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I seen there thinking about scrapping affordability checks. Which is completely ridiculous 

I have never believed they cared about affordability, what they did after 2008 was use that situation (which they created) to bring in rules so that they could have a look at everyone’s life in detail and make sure they were robbing them for every penny.

There are 15 pages of houses in Cornwall on right move that are between £1 million and £8 million…..15 pages !!!…….don’t tell me a farm worker in rural Cornwall is buying any of them, at page 40 they get to half a million pounds !!

The last thing any f****r cares about is affordability, least of all the government.

Mortgage debt is insured anyway, if someone can’t pay they don’t loose….they just chuck them out and put in the claim.

• Like 1

Read an article recently which analysed how much british workers' pay  has decreased over the last fifteen years compared with  how much profits and dividends have increased, as well as the salaries of chief executives. Its a total rip off. Real pay has decreased 2% compared to 15 years back.

In 2021,  43% of 25 year old males still live with their parents because they cannot afford to move out.

Crap situation.

Edited by jukel123
12 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Read an article recently which analysed how much british workers' pay  has decreased over the last fifteen years compared with  how much profits and dividends have increased, as well as the salaries of chief executives. Its a total rip off. Real pay has decreased 2% compared to 15 years back.

In 2021,  43% of 25 year old males still live with their parents because they cannot afford to move out.

Crap situation.

How many of them actually  saved any money between 18-25 or did they piss it all up the wall. 

• Like 1
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

How many of them actually  saved any money between 18-25 or did they piss it all up the wall. 

I left home when I was 17, paid rent and still managed to piss my wages up against the wall.

Rents and house values have gone up, wages have gone down.

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

I left home when I was 17, paid rent and still managed to piss my wages up against the wall.

Rents and house values have gone up, wages have gone down.

I bought my house at 23 and still went on the piss regular holidays etc. but still saved enough for a deposit. That was 5 years ago. And wasn’t exactly on a brilliant wage. 

• Like 1

I bought my house at 23 and still went on the piss regular holidays etc. but still saved enough for a deposit. That was 5 years ago. And wasn’t exactly on a brilliant wage. 

Good for you, genuinely. You are an exception.

3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Lol... Bought the house or got a mortgage at 23? 

4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Good for you, genuinely. You are an exception.

How many of these people who say they can’t save enough for a deposit have cars on tick clothes on tick latest phone on tick? Got a friend who’s about to blow 17k on his wedding whilst moaning he can’t buy his first house ??‍♂️ I know house price and location is the difference someone my age buying a house in Bristol London etc needs a lot more money to start. 

How many of these people who say they can’t save enough for a deposit have cars on tick clothes on tick latest phone on tick? Got a friend who’s about to blow 17k on his wedding whilst moaning he can’t buy his first house ??‍♂️ I know house price and location is the difference someone my age buying a house in Bristol London etc needs a lot more money to start. 

How did you do it then mate? How much was your mortgage deposit, how much was the house and your monthly payments? Understand if you don't want to reply.

Just now, W. Katchum said:

My mate we refused a mortgage, cos he betted on boxing a few times, who the f**k are banks an st uff to tell folk what the can and can’t afford 

They are the people with the power and the money mate.

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

How did you do it then mate? How much was your mortgage deposit, how much was the house and your monthly payments? Understand if you don't want to reply.

My repayments are £650 a month 3 bed house garage and parking for two cars. Only joined by garage is that semi detached?  Next door neighbour rents £800 a month. I know its hard to get a mortgage but far better if you can get one. 

• Like 4