Security tags on basic food items.

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I guess the security tags are in impoverished areas of the UK. And there are plenty of deprived areas of the country. It shows how desperate a lot of folk are. 

Expensive takeaways still do well in 'impoverished' areas. 

Reckon it's areas full of people to thick to cook that are the issue 

• Like 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

exactly country is f****d but has billions to send all over 

I'm in the process of sorting it out, I owned a house in my 20's and cut loose with travel, cars girls and beer. I attempted to setup abroad and that didn't work out , although the hard work and time

How many of these 'poor people' have a 60" TV, the latest mobile, and smoke 40 a day?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Borr said:

Yeah well spar does an even better job , shitter produce for marks and Spencer prices, 

We do lidls/Aldi for main shop , I don't mind co-op as I don't like big supermarkets and it's next to my butcher ?, I will use small individual shops like butchers , pet supplies etc where it's practical 

spar shops are franchised so there all different our local one is all top of the range stuff can even buy live lobsters out of a tank 

• Haha 1

Pint of Asda milk, don't do em but £1.16 for 2 pints, local Spar, 85p a pint, local petrol station, 90 a pint, motorway services £1+ 

Different levels of buying power, hence the price differential.

Cheers, D.

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

I am from the same sort of area as you, bag for life must have cost Tesco fortunes since their introduction, I have a mate who used to fill a trolley, set off the fire alarm, then just exit through a fire door, no finesse in it but he was certainly productive ?

We had 4/5 lads local that would pick bits up and they often had no finesse and would do time for their silly stunts;

- walked into matalan and picked up a suitcase from the entrance and filled it with clothes.

- picked up a chandelier and glass coffee table from next and walked out

- they would pick up a receipt and fold it in half and put between their teeth so they could carry things with 2 hands and noone would question them.

- we all did crate runs; walk into the supermarket, pick up a crate and just walk out 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Lass local is used to fill trolley an go sit in cafe then straight out door, nobody batted eye lid cos she went via the cafe ? years an years she got away with it 

8 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

We had 4/5 lads local that would pick bits up and they often had no finesse and would do time for their silly stunts;

- walked into matalan and picked up a suitcase from the entrance and filled it with clothes.

- picked up a chandelier and glass coffee table from next and walked out

- they would pick up a receipt and fold it in half and put between their teeth so they could carry things with 2 hands and noone would question them.

- we all did crate runs; walk into the supermarket, pick up a crate and just walk out 

Blatant is best, ask the man himself ?

wozza-thomp1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I once saw a group of Romanian gypsy women   being obviously amateurish in their attempt to steal from a supermarket but they didn't actually cross the threshold and leave the shop. They got the security man and a couple of assistants surrounding them and they made a lot of noise. Meanwhile another of their group ( dressed in  conventional  clothes)  marched out with a trolley full of high end goods. Saw them laughing in their 4x4 in the car park.

They are a nightmare those gypsies when you are abroad on holiday. I have been surrounded by them a few times asking me to buy flowers etc whilst they try and take your wallet or spare cash .. I just put my hands in my pockets and tell them to f**k off or vamos"

3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I once saw a group of Romanian gypsy women   being obviously amateurish in their attempt to steal from a supermarket but they didn't actually cross the threshold and leave the shop. They got the security man and a couple of assistants surrounding them and they made a lot of noise. Meanwhile another of their group ( dressed in  conventional  clothes)  marched out with a trolley full of high end goods. Saw them laughing in their 4x4 in the car park.

They are a nightmare those gypsies when you are abroad on holiday. I have been surrounded by them a few times asking me to buy flowers etc whilst they try and take your wallet or spare cash .. I just put my hands in my pockets and tell them to f**k off or vamos"

an old mate of mine used to go to climber and rambler outdoor shop put on a jacket on off the rails fill a rucksack off the shelf with what ever he could and just run out of the door, the shop assistants in that shop were fit as  butchers dogs and one time  chased him for  about half an hour until they finally gave up luckily for him ,as he said he was ready to give himself up because he was absolutely knackered

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, greg64 said:

an old mate of mine used to go to climber and rambler outdoor shop put on a jacket on off the rails fill a rucksack off the shelf with what ever he could and just run out of the door, the shop assistants in that shop were fit as  butchers dogs and one time  chased him for  about half an hour until they finally gave up luckily for him ,as he said he was ready to give himself up because he was absolutely knackered

few weeks back picked up a pair of work boots off the shelf in local b and q store, opened the box....some scabby cnuts old hobo boots? fair play to them... when we was young you could go into carfor supermarket by us early 90's,put on a pair of addidas torsion and walk straight out ?I know a few professional thieves...they make a good living?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

I thought it was just me that did that lol. Am always picking a drink up as I walk round asda lol 

Well that is theft.....it’s not big and it’s not clever....

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, jukel123 said:

On the contrary, you are the individual who suggested I was being sensationalist...bit bitchy.

There are two types of  working class oldies who are comfortably off.  One pulls up the drawer bridge and says, well If I can make money so can you and has no affiliation with the poor.

There's another who says I was dead lucky, there's plenty of my mates who weren't, things are a LOT harder for young people then they once were. Stats show working class people are being squeezed like never before.

I think you fit in the former category.

I agree with the things are harder for young people bit completely mate, imho the whole system has been engineered so that nobody will ever stand a chance of getting off the wheel.

Ideas of 50 year mortgages that will be inherited by children are now being banded around.

We have to f***ing stop this madness somehow.

Seeing a security tag on a block of cheese should shame everyone into action……but then again, so should the rape of our children by 3rd world gangs but it’s don’t seem too.

Jesus f***ing Christ like ? :( 

• Like 5