Unusual dog breed nowadays.

19 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

That could of been the Devon pack that disbanded....cheriton? 

Sorry mate, brain f**k, Dartmoor, Mary Tavy and Lever something or other few years back ?‍♀️

Cheers, D.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My ex Mrs's family had Lancashire heelers. First time I met her mum I picked one up, had it under my arm stroking it, like you do I just tipped it forward and dropped it expecting it to jump to the fl

Found a couple 

Just been chatting to my mate in the UK, he has just got an Otter Hound in the boarding kennel, the first one he has ever seen, there's less Otter hound left in the world than there are giant panda in

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

Don't see many fox terriers about anymore either. Just in spain and seen a few but non in blighty 

There's a few wire haired fox terrier about but I don't think I've seen a smooth.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

Don't see many fox terriers about anymore either. Just in spain and seen a few but non in blighty 

Everybody's got a story about the best lurcher they ever saw, well mine was a fox terrierx grew. I didn't own it but what a dog for any quarry up to and including  Roe.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, fireman said:

Green Lurchers might have a old pic or two of a mink pack that ran a otter hound and a otterhound x or two.Went out with them a couple of times myself and remember one otterhound was called General...

General he was a proud looking hound had some voice on him I believe only a handful in that pack had linage going way back to the original pack of otter hounds of Essex 

• Like 1

I had a mini Manchester Terrier;

IMG_0163.JPG.7a6367bd92ce1c000508ffab89285f96.JPG

Born in the Ukraine, gifted to my daughter in Dubai, she took it to Australia when she lived there, then brought it to the UK where I ended up with it !

Mad as a hatter, then went completely bonkers and had to be put down !

Cheers.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I had a mini Manchester Terrier;

IMG_0163.JPG.7a6367bd92ce1c000508ffab89285f96.JPG

Born in the Ukraine, gifted to my daughter in Dubai, she took it to Australia when she lived there, then brought it to the UK where I ended up with it !

Mad as a hatter, then went completely bonkers and had to be put down !

Cheers.

Done some mileage that dog mate 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Done some mileage that dog mate 

My old Doberman was born in Holland, taken to Saudi Arabia and given to me to replace a Saluki that had to be put down, and then came to the UK with me when I retired;

IMG_0174.JPG.61b275356ae66bb091cf4ef35426e11d.JPG

My missus was in Australia one time and saw a chihuahua in a pet shop window on Xmas eve and said to my daughter " if it's still there after the holidays I'm going to buy it",

IMG_0163.JPG.5db1b0c4b813a3d2214cab97c7e0a9e6.JPG

The little f****r is sitting next to me right now ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

My old Doberman was born in Holland, taken to Saudi Arabia and given to me to replace a Saluki that had to be put down, and then came to the UK with me when I retired;

IMG_0174.JPG.61b275356ae66bb091cf4ef35426e11d.JPG

My missus was in Australia one time and saw a chihuahua in a pet shop window on Xmas eve and said to my daughter " if it's still there after the holidays I'm going to buy it",

IMG_0163.JPG.5db1b0c4b813a3d2214cab97c7e0a9e6.JPG

The little f****r is sitting next to me right now ! ? !

Cheers.

out of interest how much doe's it cost to fly a chihuahua from Australia to the uk

2 minutes ago, greg64 said:

out of interest how much doe's it cost to fly a chihuahua from Australia to the uk

I don't know, mate.

My daughter brought two dogs back when she came home, in her total repatriation package.

I know it was very easy, no quarantine, I just picked them up at Heathrow the same time as I picked my daughter up.

I think the cheapest deal she could get was with Air Asia.

Cheers.

• Like 1