bsa lightning xl se tactical

I've just had a new bsa lightning xl grt delivered. I've been shooting quite a while but this is my first ever brand new gun, shortly after opening I noticed a mark/dent on the front of the stock. It's fairly small but its pretty annoying to see on something brand new and I really wish it weren't there.

Should I demand a replacement, or am I being overly picky 

IMG_20220704_123453.jpg

2 hours ago, jimmy boy said:

You pay for new you expect new mate

Thanks Jimmy Boy, I finally got through to the shop owner, who says they check everything before it goes out including the stock, but he says he's going to review the CCTV of him doing it? I told him it certainly wasn't done my end as I opened it on my bed and unless my duvet has some hard edges I've missed, then it happened before I received it.

Hopefully he's not going to be an arse, even if he does I'll send it back straight away via parcel force. It's a shame as it's their last one.

The gun was actually £40cheaper than anywhere else so I'm still tossing up if i got a good deal even with the mark.

I'll have a sleep on it

On 05/07/2022 at 11:09, jimmy boy said:

You pay for new you expect new mate

The guy is getting me a brand new stock from BSA andbis coming to fit it next week, can't ask for more than that✌️

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...