Your daily dose of depression..

As soon as the news comes on I either change channels or turn TV off.

Anyway I've got a new name for the news.... Your daily dose of depression. I know sometimes it's good to know what's happening in the world,but come on...

• Like 6

I agree matey, mps fondling one another, eh, I couldn't give a monkies flange, same with adverts, showing this wrench sat on the bog testing sanitary towels fer leakage or summat, who wants to see that when your making a pan of lobby, pure cremation, eh,  and now this London pride thing,   load of botty bashers, flaunting it in your face,  it's enough send a decent bloke like me round the harpic, I'm three parts there now, 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I agree matey, mps fondling one another, eh, I couldn't give a monkies flange, same with adverts, showing this wrench sat on the bog testing sanitary towels fer leakage or summat, who wants to see that when your making a pan of lobby, pure cremation, eh,  and now this London pride thing,   load of botty bashers, flaunting it in your face,  it's enough send a decent bloke like me round the harpic, I'm three parts there now, 

? It's true though Daniel,   and then I log onto. Thl     fcuk me eh, how much more can. A man take 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

There was an advert on tv the other day....two women kissing on the beach......it was an ad for your credit score WTF ??

Cheers.

• Like 1

Ive watched this planet of ours go down hill fer a long while now, its one sick world we are living ,  its really depressing, so much so, when i came out of hospital, a shivering wreck of a man, i phoned the doctor fer help, im sure i heard him weeping, and hes struck me off his list 

"It took the press only a few days to transform some ridiculously trivial matter into an issue of national importance, while vital problems were completely ignored or shelved and hidden away from public attention''

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They only mostly put on the news what they want you to believe and brainwash you with anyway. Another thing is social media to a degree, I have it for business as I need it, but I let staff mostly run it. But privately,  I don't get facebook how people live there life on it. Am honestly not bothered what Bernard and Doris had for there tea or where they have been on holiday or what new wallpaper they got. Some people need to post there entire life on there, jeez just live your own life, rather than look for likes and pats on the back of people to make you feel better lol. Rant over off to work now.