Man accidentally paid 300 times his monthly wage vanishes with cash.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, as a single guy, would ya?  Worker who was accidentally paid 300 times his salary takes the money and runs METRO.CO.UK The lucky man hasn't been see

and you'd walk home....

Bradford ? Birmingham ? 

6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i’m surprised he got his hands on the money hard enough drawing your own money out never mind 150 k out a nowhere turning up and getting drawn out ? 

I was wondering that meself mc?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i’m surprised he got his hands on the money hard enough drawing your own money out never mind 150 k out a nowhere turning up and getting drawn out ? 

Would he have to take it out immediately?  Could he just move it sideways in to a savings or other account for now..

In 2000 I made carpet fibre and left as I had a new job with about 20% pay increase. The same ish sort of time somebody in the wages department left and put £400 extra in to everybody's wage that month..

I was asked to go in to see a director and was told in no uncertain terms he was keeping my p45 until I paid it back...  I agreed to pay it back (never did) but told him that legally he's obliged to forward my p45 and he did.

Never did hear another peep about it but it if had been 150k I'm sure I would have..

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, smithie said:

In 2000 I made carpet fibre and left as I had a new job with about 20% pay increase. The same ish sort of time somebody in the wages department left and put £400 extra in to everybody's wage that month..

I was asked to go in to see a director and was told in no uncertain terms he was keeping my p45 until I paid it back...  I agreed to pay it back (never did) but told him that legally he's obliged to forward my p45 and he did.

Never did hear another peep about it but it if had been 150k I'm sure I would have..

You didn't think about running and starting another life with a new identity on your new found wealth then?

Just now, Born Hunter said:

You didn't think about running and starting another life with a new identity on your new found wealth then?

No mate I think I was just a couple of hundred quid short...

• Like 1

My guess would be... He sought financial advice from a suspect source, they notified the local mafia or crimelord (Chile) they took said person to withdraw money and then off shored money and buried missing person....

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Im still in shock that anycnut can live on 450 a month wage?? nae wonder he ran away when he first ally had enough to party proper ? poor Cnut j hope he is snorting a mix of drugs off some pro jist now whilst he got another couple sucking how toes ?

probably a student doing a part time job....or perhaps it was a second job like lots of us do now

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s also a pot noodle a night an sleepin with ye jacket on cos it’s cold ?

I don't know the standard or cost of living in Chile, but if its low then the guys improved his life by vanishing, depends upon lifestyle and circumstances.

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Was you one them posh students that shopped at marks an sparks ? growing up I spent a lot time round students at Glasgow uni an the ‘village’ a lot of them live, good times but fcuk some them poor fcukers were roughing it ?

Nah, but I didn't spend hundreds every month on booze like 99%, so I could at least afford to feed myself.

• Like 1