Man accidentally paid 300 times his monthly wage vanishes with cash.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, as a single guy, would ya?  Worker who was accidentally paid 300 times his salary takes the money and runs METRO.CO.UK The lucky man hasn't been see

and you'd walk home....

Bradford ? Birmingham ? 

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Less than 30 years salary to last me the rest of my life, but that life is essentially going to be a life in hiding. Nah.

I can name two places in two different countries where you can get a full set of ID within a week, so no real need to hide but the sum he got wasn't worth the hassle of running. 

2 hours ago, mackem said:

I can name two places in two different countries where you can get a full set of ID within a week, so no real need to hide but the sum he got wasn't worth the hassle of running. 

Sure, but you’d be giving up your life still surely? I mean it’s not like a set of fake papers is suddenly going to convince the entire world around you you’re someone else.

You’d have to move the money, shift your house/assets etc etc. Be murder for just not having to work anymore imo.

Im sure plenty would, but even my wanky life would be valued higher than that.

3 hours ago, mackem said:

if I ever get in any bother and have to do one...I'll pm ya...lol

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Who really wouldn’t want that challenge .

If he was salaried I’m guessing he’s on 30-40 g x 300 =10 million .Now who’d take that challenge ?

not sure it's that much....it's 300 x his monthly wage....depends on his monthly wage