5 minutes ago, si brown said:

Not had a microwave for bout 6 years, came home from work to find mine whirring away with the door open😬

the house stunk like burning electrics so I opens back door and evicted it to back garden… it’s a pain in the arse not havin one. 
got tempted to get another and read some reviews and saw a few more that were still doing it🤯

When our dishwasher caught on fire we was told that dishwashers an microwaves are the top reasons for kitchen fires, not too sure how true it is. But like you we read a few reviews on new dishwashers an it was quite common, so never replaced it, but had to replace the plug socket and wiring as it had all melted 🤯

55 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

When our dishwasher caught on fire we was told that dishwashers an microwaves are the top reasons for kitchen fires, not too sure how true it is. But like you we read a few reviews on new dishwashers an it was quite common, so never replaced it, but had to replace the plug socket and wiring as it had all melted 🤯

My mates washer set on fire and Another mates freezer burnt his house down😬 luckily it was in an integral garage as they all got out, happened in middle of the night 

Think I must just be a tight northern cnut cos I ain’t got a dishwasher either😂 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I have, it's called a wife 

Traded mine in for a stress free life… me ears don’t ring any more and me hands are soft as fcuk now😂

My 17yr old lad couple nights a go thought hed cook super noodles in microwave with no water for 45 mins burnt noodles burnt dish f****d microwave