:icon_eek: Thanks, Borr. That's kinda rank! I wonder how the hell the disgusting thing pulls That off?!

Reason I was asking is I literally saw a fukking blow fly inside one of my micro's. Wasn't turned on and there was no food in there. But, still ...

Really no idea what I was thinking. Dunno what difference microwaving one could make to me.

Pretty fukking disgusting. I've never liked the fact that flies can easily get inside micros ?

53 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv never liked that fact folk use them for food never mind a fly ?

Don't own one... Do have a myriad of other useless shite that takes up every imaginable space on counter though ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dytkos said:

Best scrambled egg ever made in the M/W ? 

Cheers, D.

pan salt loads a pepper ? beats that pure white scramble egg everytime out the microwave i can’t eat that

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

pan salt loads a pepper ? beats that pure white scramble egg everytime out the microwave i can’t eat that

Microwave scrambled egg is hipster soy-boy mumsnet gear ? pan, salt, pepper ?

IMG_20220703_180506.jpg

• Haha 3

Not had a microwave for bout 6 years, came home from work to find mine whirring away with the door open?

the house stunk like burning electrics so I opens back door and evicted it to back garden… it’s a pain in the arse not havin one. 
got tempted to get another and read some reviews and saw a few more that were still doing it?

55 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

When our dishwasher caught on fire we was told that dishwashers an microwaves are the top reasons for kitchen fires, not too sure how true it is. But like you we read a few reviews on new dishwashers an it was quite common, so never replaced it, but had to replace the plug socket and wiring as it had all melted ?

My mates washer set on fire and Another mates freezer burnt his house down? luckily it was in an integral garage as they all got out, happened in middle of the night 

Think I must just be a tight northern cnut cos I ain’t got a dishwasher either? 

• Like 1