What torch would people recommend and if any one has a good night vision goggles what brand would you recommend also and I’ve heard the red beam light rabbits can’t see it ass much, is this true?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old Blue Eyes is back..👍  

I've tried all the available lamps, and I still can't get a result.. Something is wrong,...got to be....🤔  

🤔Now, I like me scran , same as any good Englishman,...but how have we gone from Lamping,.. to Cornflakes🙄 Is the writing ,..perhaps on the wall,...is this how it all ends.....😲 This was once t

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Casey97 said:

What torch would people recommend and if any one has a good night vision goggles what brand would you recommend also and I’ve heard the red beam light rabbits can’t see it ass much, is this true?

I must be doing something wrong, my dog just won't wear the goggles he hates them.

• Haha 2

the Clu lite PLR 500 is a good little hand held lamp. Comes with red filter, car charger and mains charger and is about £60, spot on for small to mid sized land and get about 2-3 hours shining out of a single charge 👍

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Samrog said:

the Clu lite PLR 500 is a good little hand held lamp. Comes with red filter, car charger and mains charger and is about £60, spot on for small to mid sized land and get about 2-3 hours shining out of a single charge 👍

is the beam wide enough mate? 

next season. 

2 hours ago, Samrog said:

what it is, I haven't lamped for nearly 30 years. I will be running this young whippet next season. nothing serious, just a few nights a month, only out couple of hours max. just want something that will do the job without breaking the bank. any suggestions welcome.......... could be a dangerous combination, Old fart and a whippet. 

Edited by fred90
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, fred90 said:

next season. 

what it is, I haven't lamped for nearly 30 years. I will be running this young whippet next season. nothing serious, just a few nights a month, only out couple of hours max. just want something that will do the job without breaking the bank. any suggestions welcome.......... could be a dangerous combination, Old fart and a whippet. 

Clulite will be fine 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I've used one for last couple years and they work just fine ,

they good for mooching about ease off use but you miss loads with them the white colour isn’t great 

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, levigsp said:

Just go old school and use a cibie super oscar mounted on a bit of broom handle, complete with 18 amp motor bike battery!  lol

that's what I used last time 

59 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they good for mooching about ease off use but you miss loads with them the white colour isn’t great 

Not sure what there like with the orange lense