1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

This forum and all the other hunting related forums in this country had there days numbered when they started banning most of what lads done, can only talk so much rabbit hunting no matter what you say, an it really is simple of you see a thread get sidetracked then add more posts or read summat else. For all the moaning I think if it wasn’t for the banter and crap then this forum would have been long forgotten like the rest

Yeah, I suppose its a truism that we can only talk about certain subjects, now that the various Bans are in place, and how many times can ya say the same thing about rabbit, rabbit, rabbit....

It does get kinda boring...?

Perhaps that is why some lads go off on a tangent , and start chatting about things, other than the hunting life?

Its just the way it is,.. I suppose...

Whatever the reason,.. I have lost my passion for this Forum craic,...I can never see things ever returning to even a tiny smidgeon, of how they once were,...So,...maybe its time to let nature take its course,...?

I've still lots to do and scant time left to do it in...?

• Like 3

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old Blue Eyes is back..?  

The old blue eye lamp was a perfect little lamp. I think mine was a million candle. I remember the feeling when I had it as money was tight back then as it is now lol. The days of postal orders and k

I've tried all the available lamps, and I still can't get a result.. Something is wrong,...got to be....?  

Posted Images

Forums are an early type of social media and are fast becoming outdated as more modern types appear, instragram, twitter, Facebook etc, although even Facebook is becoming outdated. But for now the old forums suit a certain type as does Facebook and if that is to include having a bit of banter then so be it.

On 04/07/2022 at 20:00, Ferretman65 said:

I racken the best.lamps back in the good old lamping nights were the colemans lamps and prolamp I found that the blue eye and them types off lamps burned the battery out very quickly 

I believe I have a Coleman here,over 30year old,have you a pic of a Coleman so I can confirm lol