• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old Blue Eyes is back..?  

The old blue eye lamp was a perfect little lamp. I think mine was a million candle. I remember the feeling when I had it as money was tight back then as it is now lol. The days of postal orders and k

I've tried all the available lamps, and I still can't get a result.. Something is wrong,...got to be....?  

Posted Images

I've become quite fond of a nice bowl of porridge of late ,with sliced banana and fresh blueberries.... 4 Weetabix,ice cold full fat milk and a good sprinkle of sugar on top is a number 1 stoner munch??

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I've become quite fond of a nice bowl of porridge of late ,with sliced banana and fresh blueberries.... 4 Weetabix,ice cold full fat milk and a good sprinkle of sugar on top is a number 1 stoner munch??

Ever gone for the weetabix cornflake hybrid 

?Now, I like me scran , same as any good Englishman,...but how have we gone from Lamping,.. to Cornflakes?
Is the writing ,..perhaps on the wall,...is this how it all ends.....?

This was once the biggest, and arguably , the best, of the Internet Hunting Forums

What a fecking shame.....

Stay safe now lads,...all the best, OldPhil.?

• Like 7
25 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

?Now, I like me scran , same as any good Englishman,...but how have we gone from Lamping,.. to Cornflakes?
Is the writing ,..perhaps on the wall,...is this how it all ends.....?

This was once the biggest, and arguably , the best, of the Internet Hunting Forums

What a fecking shame.....

Stay safe now lads,...all the best, OldPhil.?

well said phil, never a truer word spoken, some damn good threads on this forum , completely wrecked by  childish crap, over the last few yrs noticed a lot of good knowlegable lads dropping out of the forum and not bothering to post anything,the writing is definetly on the wall for this forum, and yes iwill expect the narrow minded comments in response to this post.

• Like 4

It's fine for you older lot to reminisce the op was asking which torch and night vision goggles and its July , old Phil jacked at cornflakes although two pages of fog lamping before it lol, as said most of it is too hot or you look a twat saying preban etc. Basically lighting up a rabbit for the dog to chase , there's obviously some more experienced chaps who give their dog a better chance getting the wind right or cutting Coney off from hedge or using walls and.fences , but 20 years I'd imagine it's all about been done forty times lol. These topics often pop back on track . On my rare excursion in small fields mostly , I use fenix ht18 and a thermal monocular, which I have found to add great interest , whether spotting odd partridge or other rooting bird, and learning to I'd a heat source as some critters look somewhat different as heat than they do in the flesh. It does extend time, and makes you lose all of you're own night vision , I've gone over a few times walking blind lol.

Edited by Borr
Spell check

Watts do you lads think the best lamping DvD was made and by who I started watching lamping and ferreting DVDS about 3 years ago wee did make one ourselves in the early 90s But lost the fcking thing iam trying to get the lad the made it with me see if he has he's one it was VHS 

27 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Watts do you lads think the best lamping DvD was made and by who I started watching lamping and ferreting DVDS about 3 years ago wee did make one ourselves in the early 90s But lost the fcking thing iam trying to get the lad the made it with me see if he has he's one it was VHS 

I'd never find them again online this just popped up , decent footage only short but okay. 

• Like 1