• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old Blue Eyes is back..?  

The old blue eye lamp was a perfect little lamp. I think mine was a million candle. I remember the feeling when I had it as money was tight back then as it is now lol. The days of postal orders and k

I've tried all the available lamps, and I still can't get a result.. Something is wrong,...got to be....?  

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

NO sporting spotlight works on those damp misty nights, and generally, a bad lamping night is a crap snaring and netting night...The grass is kinda damp, and the air seems clingy,...very few rabbits choose to move far out , if the don't need to.

Best to sack it, stay at home, and save the fuel for another night.?

File0042.jpg

Unless you're Magoo, he has paranormal powers.  ?

Lol  ?

I remember when we made our own lamps from the scrap yard hearing about blue eye lamp. Next time I was up the yard I spotted an old sports car with a spot light that had a blue glass  centre. Had it off the bumper in a jiffy and wired up to a battery and pleased as punch with my blue eye lamp ?

Used the old cluelight for years before moving on a few years ago but kept the old original,  alas last year I brought a new battery and changed bulb but its  just not holding charge so into  retirement it must go, end of an era.

IMG_20201025_122741.jpg.3577524c29cb5d216709f5766c973e7a.jpg

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 2

First bought lamp was from Australia an original 1 million lightforce.. Strangely they came out in UK a few years later and were nowhere near as good as the originals.

I also bought a lazerlight to use with gun, small than lightforce.

Edited by levigsp
  • Like 2