• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old Blue Eyes is back..?  

The old blue eye lamp was a perfect little lamp. I think mine was a million candle. I remember the feeling when I had it as money was tight back then as it is now lol. The days of postal orders and k

I've tried all the available lamps, and I still can't get a result.. Something is wrong,...got to be....?  

Posted Images

Not trying to be funny here lads who in there right head goes lamping in fog or am I missing something here don't care what sort off lamp your have when the fog comes down it's time for home specialy when it's thick ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Not trying to be funny here lads who in there right head goes lamping in fog or am I missing something here don't care what sort off lamp your have when the fog comes down it's time for home specialy when it's thick ? 

we have both been missing a blue eye lamp ?not only does it cut threw the fog but you can lamp up roach and bream with it ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we have both been missing a blue eye lamp ?not only does it cut threw the fog but you can lamp up roach and bream with it ? 

Don't care what it was, Magoo, you WOULDN'T see 500 yards with one, whatever it was, or how clear it was/wasn't!!  ?

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Don't care what it was, Magoo, you WOULDN'T see 500 yards with one, whatever it was, or how clear it was/wasn't!!  ?

you want a bet shaark ? a fool and his money are easily parted ? 

you think open land a lightforce blitz can’t see 500 yds ? 

we can have a wager quite easily i can grab me pals jack russel take it 500 yds laser range finder it the see if it’s possible to see with a lamp ? 

but i already know what the answer will be ? 

29 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

No one can see u tho 2 call the guards 

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you want a bet shaark ? a fool and his money are easily parted ? 

you think open land a lightforce blitz can’t see 500 yds ? 

Magoo, Magoo, Magoo, You WON'T see fck all at 500 yards in the fog, proper fog, not just a bit of mist, with ANY lamp.

Stop being so fking silly.

You're probably like most of these other hare courses, mistaking yards for feet.  Yeah 500 feet, about 165ish yards.  Sounds about right to me.  ?

5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Magoo, Magoo, Magoo, You WON'T see fck all at 500 yards in the fog, proper fog, not just a bit of mist, with ANY lamp.

Stop being so fking silly.

You're probably like most of these other hare courses, mistaking yards for feet.  Yeah 500 feet, about 165ish yards.  Sounds about right to me.  ?

i wasn’t  on about the fog shaark you be lucky to see 20 meters in it the light just bounces back at you 

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i wasn’t  on about the fog shaark you be lucky to see 20 meters in it the light just bounces back at you 

FOG, was the topic of discussion, Magoo.

THE FOG ?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, patterdale said:

Who remembers the 1000,000 cp lamp from Argos with the red on/off button on top,with the unscrew handle with a tripod inside. Like most people I rewired mine up to a different switch.

Think they sold for about £20,who remembers their actual name and does anyone still have one.I'm sure someone put a picture of one on here not long ago.

I seen one on a market stall back about 3 years ago for £10,wish I picked it up now,even came with original box.

Had a few of these and you could swap the lens for old lucas headlight glass

Been caught out by the Fog many, many times...?

You check the weather for the night (best as you could, back in the day) but sometimes you knew that as each mile you got closer to the location, the fecking fog seemed to be following you, and eventually overtaking ya ?

NO sporting spotlight works on those damp misty nights, and generally, a bad lamping night is a crap snaring and netting night...The grass is kinda damp, and the air seems clingy,...very few rabbits choose to move far out , if the don't need to.

Best to sack it, stay at home, and save the fuel for another night.?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 5