Cows milk goats milk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reared nearly 100 pups on Lactol,. great stuff, but they don't half gulp it down . The greedy litter will soon go through a Tin,.. but it all part and parcel of producing, good strong whelps...

Don't over do calcium,  causes more harm than good.  Adult dogs can  control calcium level when healthy but pups can't and to much causes abnormal bone growth. A normal diet should  supply plenty

pert pair for me mate none a them under the arm pits when they on there back ?  ourlass likes the moobs she must do ? ? 

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, socks said:

For weaned pups goats milk is best as it contains no lactose which is what scours dogs. For pups that are not weaned and can’t feed of the bitch then you need to use the correct puppy formula. 

Goat milk definitely contains lactose. Maybe you can buy lactose free goat milk.

Hard to make cheese without some kind of sugar…

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, MagyarAgar said:

Goat milk definitely contains lactose. Maybe you can buy lactose free goat milk.

Hard to make cheese without some kind of sugar…

Agreed I should have said contains a lot less lactose than cows milk. The point I was trying make was it doesn’t scour dogs. 

WWW.WEBMD.COM

Find out what the research says about goat milk, who should avoid it, and how it may affect your health.

BACKYARDGOATS.IAMCOUNTRYSIDE.COM

Add to Favorites by Rebecca Sanderson What is the difference between goat milk vs. cow milk? Being similar...

18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Na it’s warm that way, wait till its been chilled atleast ?j have sprayed it straight out teat into me brew tho ??

yrs ago my Mrs thought it be funny to give me and 2 mates breast milk in our brews?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

yrs ago my Mrs thought it be funny to give me and 2 mates breast milk in our brews?

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Can’t deny trying bit a titty juice myself ?

something wrong with the pair a you ? 

Edited by mC HULL
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t ye like a big ole pair a tits? Or you more a moob kind a guy ?

pert pair for me mate none a them under the arm pits when they on there back ? 

ourlass likes the moobs she must do ? ? 

• Haha 5