Airgun Forum Today 1 July 2022.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m going to lure the c**ts into thinking I’m cool when really I’m on fire .Got a taste for for apple Jack daniels so anything could happen .They are still arseholes and need to be brought up to speed

I rejoined just to tell admin what I really thought .Now double banned and don’t miss  the shite .

Yep joined myself. Hopefully no one will upset me ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

I’m resigned to the fact it’s not happening chaps .Probably for the best ,arseholes .

Wont accept my email which I used when banned .How you lads getting back on then .

Did you go to the new forum or were you redirected to the old one? I got in with my email despite a lifetime ban. Try typing in www.airgunforums.co.uk and google search.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I’m resigned to the fact it’s not happening chaps .Probably for the best ,arseholes .

Wont accept my email which I used when banned .How you lads getting back on then .

You are going on the old one 

• Like 1

Something has happened big time. They've sacked the mod that banned me I think or he's stropped off. 

Why change the DNS name? 

Why not import the old threads and just update it? 

Mmm.... Very fishy... Sounds like a face saving exercise... Or they got to critical mass with the amount of people they banned... Now I don't like Shauny... I find him arrogant. To the point that he disagrees with tuning approaches I've used and I know work... And are widely used... But disagrees with them in an unpleasant manner. However banning the resident springer tuner is madness 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, JakeFury said:

Something has happened big time. They've sacked the mod that banned me I think or he's stropped off. 

Why change the DNS name? 

Mmm.... Very fishy... Sounds like a face saving exercise... Or they got to critical mass with the amount of people they banned... Now I don't like Shauny... I find him arrogant. To the point that he disagrees with tuning approaches I've used and I know work... And are widely used... But disagrees with them in an unpleasant manner. However banning the resident springer tuner is madness 

Andy the site administrator and sole owner of the forum has sadly passed away.Therefore another forum had to be created. 

6 minutes ago, patterdale said:

Andy the site administrator and sole owner of the forum has sadly passed away.Therefore another forum had to be created. 

Ahhh...... Well........ That would do it I guess. 

As much as I found the place full of argumentative zeolots I wouldnt wish death on anyone. 

Sad news for sure. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JakeFury said:

Why change the DNS name? 

He a lot of people for the flimsiest reasons, most of whom are now welcomed back by everyone. For a new forum it's doing well, a few digs from people with grudges but the writing is on the wall if they carry on.

When Andy died he had total control of the forum, no one could legally take control so it appears that all the tech stuff and great write ups are gone forever. Sad but nobody foresaw Andy passing on so quickly.

22 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Anyone else think it’s a bit sterile on there .Lads afraid not to dot any I’s ??

It’s all nicely, nicely at the moment 

what name are you under on agf ?

4 hours ago, JakeFury said:

Ahhh...... Well........ That would do it I guess. 

As much as I found the place full of argumentative zeolots I wouldnt wish death on anyone. 

Sad news for sure. 

Are you rejoining JF