Airgun Forum Today 1 July 2022.

I’m going to lure the c**ts into thinking I’m cool when really I’m on fire .Got a taste for for apple Jack daniels so anything could happen .They are still arseholes and need to be brought up to speed on being non woke ,non broke and full of hope that lead won’t be banned ???☺️

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m going to lure the c**ts into thinking I’m cool when really I’m on fire .Got a taste for for apple Jack daniels so anything could happen .They are still arseholes and need to be brought up to speed

I rejoined just to tell admin what I really thought .Now double banned and don’t miss  the shite .

Yep joined myself. Hopefully no one will upset me ?

Posted Images

@Dervburner ……..Man up and embrace the woke culture .Tattoo a rainbow on your arm and just accept air gunners are just normal men in dresses .I’ve accepted that and now wear a floral mankini to support the alternative lifestyle ..Cuts in a bit but I quite like it tbh .

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, foxdropper said:

@Dervburner ……..Man up and embrace the woke culture .Tattoo a rainbow on your arm and just accept air gunners are just normal men in dresses .I’ve accepted that and now wear a floral mankini to support the alternative lifestyle ..Cuts in a bit but I quite like it tbh .

???you’re killing me Tim…..?

got this vision in my mind……….not good?

• Haha 1

Browsing the threads it’s easy to see how lads who actually do a bit could get the arse with some posters .Had to bite my toe this morning reading the thread on pheasants ,to post or not ?

Someone saying shot  gunners are callus wounders ffs .

My chicken farmer hates pheasants so I shoot on sight at the feeder ,in fact if it’s not a chicken he hates it ?

Another poster says squirrel feeders isn’t hunting ,wtf.Try killing anything sat on your sofa ffs .

Very tempting to wade in and call a few out but …..?and I’m not that person anymore ?????

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Browsing the threads it’s easy to see how lads who actually do a bit could get the arse with some posters .Had to bite my toe this morning reading the thread on pheasants ,to post or not ?

Someone saying shot  gunners are callus wounders ffs .

My chicken farmer hates pheasants so I shoot on sight at the feeder ,in fact if it’s not a chicken he hates it ?

Another poster says squirrel feeders isn’t hunting ,wtf.Try killing anything sat on your sofa ffs .

Very tempting to wade in and call a few out but …..?and I’m not that person anymore ?????

I use the ignore button on there if they are a snowflake or a muppet.

That way you never see another reply or post they write.

I can't see much on there once I use it lol

Atb

Mart

I get your reasons mate but I don’t see much point on being on a forum where everything you dislike is blocked or shielded .Much rather see who’s a twat and stick the odd jibe in .Satisfaction guaranteed .

Whether I last on there or not is in the hands of the gods but I’ll not say anything untrue or disrespectful .Truth is the truth and there tis .

So far so good but the honeymoon period will be over soon and a few targets have appeared already .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 11/07/2022 at 22:31, foxdropper said:

I’m going to lure the c**ts into thinking I’m cool when really I’m on fire .Got a taste for for apple Jack daniels so anything could happen .They are still arseholes and need to be brought up to speed on being non woke ,non broke and full of hope that lead won’t be banned ???☺️

Yee haaa....