Airgun Forum Today 1 July 2022.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m going to lure the c**ts into thinking I’m cool when really I’m on fire .Got a taste for for apple Jack daniels so anything could happen .They are still arseholes and need to be brought up to speed

I rejoined just to tell admin what I really thought .Now double banned and don’t miss  the shite .

Yep joined myself. Hopefully no one will upset me ?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, JakeFury said:

Don't forget mate. They know better than you. It doesn't matter how long you've been shooting or doing field sports of any kind. They know all about you, your hobby and your personality because they can tell that from a few short paragraphs of text 

Complete morons 

I am an open book though mate ,I make it very clear your either sound or a complete bellend .It’s called black and white syndrome ?????

• Like 2

Not sure if it's true but I've heard AGF is finished. Apparently no one can get hold of the site owner and one of the mods has started a farcebook group.

I wonder what happened to all the extra money they made from people who donated? Whose pocket did that go in?

19 hours ago, Timmy H said:

Not sure if it's true but I've heard AGF is finished. Apparently no one can get hold of the site owner and one of the mods has started a farcebook group.

I wonder what happened to all the extra money they made from people who donated? Whose pocket did that go in?

An FB group that won’t last long everyone will be banned after a week 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TelephonePete said:

Andy the site owner has died and the forum is apparently being resurrected under new ownership. Lots of members staying in contact on facebook. 

I do go on every gun forum but I never been on farcebook.

This forum has small amount of people but I not come across a bad one yet.

Atb

Mart 

• Like 1
On 03/07/2022 at 10:45, JakeFury said:

Every half decent human I know who shoots air guns is banned... 

They probably banned the wrong person, one who works in professional IT. 

It wasn't me BTW..... But I can tell you, they aren't the brightest bunch

Well up and running tonight and any one which had been banned can rejoin 

783A4B2F-F59D-44D4-B313-E2E2832BA3A5.png

• Confused 1

I must be a double bad ass as they ain’t letting me back on ?????.Tried my old details then a new account and blocked on both .Arsholes .

Just tried again .Think someones pulling your chain on banned members rejoining mate .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

I must be a double bad ass as they ain’t letting me back on ?????.Tried my old details then a new account and blocked on both .Arsholes .

Just tried again .Think someones pulling your chain on banned members rejoining mate .

It’s because you’re a naughty naughty boy with your own opinion Tim. Not sure how they’d get on with this forum with all the piss taking on here, probably break down in tears……?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1